Glass tunnel to changing rooms

Your welcome up in 212. In all seriousness - bit naughty to turf people out mid season. What is so important it cant wait until the end ? are we going to have no one sat behind the dugouts until the end of the season?
did you not get that survey asking about alternative places to sit other than 211/12
we're next to be moved you watch

i was thinking of some form of City fan/club charter, whereby we list down a list of things we expect the club to do and they sign it and have to abide by it. PB's crusade against the BBC made me think about it.

Of course it would actually require fans taking a bit of time to be involved and engaged, but I think with a groundswell of support it could work.
I suspect the fans would be on board, but the club would renege on anything.

They can't even sell most of the corporate they currently have

I sit in 93:20 in the CBS - didn't relocate when the Toffs moved in. On balance it's shite# - seat and view are excellent but it's half empty, loads of away fans, people arrive late - 20 mins isn't unusual. Lots don't appear for the second half. Some of the best seats in the stadium either empty or occupied by people with no interest in football never mind City probably on a corporate jolly. As a club we have got this very wrong. These seats should be occupied by those who love the club not a load of corporate freeloaders.

I wonder what it is that they are doing which has to start in such a hurry and/or in a poorly planned way that they can only give such a few days notice?

Should be pretty special though the tunnel. Imagine kids seeing their heros close up like that. No other club can offer this.

madison square garden has this for the rangers, it is an awesome experience

Have you been mate? Can you describe it at all. Must be difficult to put into words.

yes i have, this is a video on youtube i found. can not open the link because youtube is blocked on my work computer...before and after each period the players enter the ice and leave the ice through this which is located beneath the stands....only certain seats have access to this as it is considered club access seating

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct..._9zQLP6ME-mkLEsfvg61HtsQ&ust=1487193381931091

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.