Glass tunnel to changing rooms

Is the glass going be like a one way mirror or blacked out on the other side? Wouldn't want all the gawping before they go out on to the field to affect their mental focus also not all players like the media and fan attention as much as others.

One way. Only the corporates can see out, players will see a black wall.

At £7,000 a season I don't think there will be many kids anywhere near the tunnel?
Exactly.

The only people in the stadium who should be arsed about seeing the players up close and personal should be kids. Any fully grown adult gawping at another fully grown adult because he plays football is a bit weird.

You've inadvertently summed up everything that is wrong about modern football in that one short post. It's quite sad really how far the game has shifted away from its roots.

Correct. Once upon a time you had that opportunity to see players up close and personal by going to Junior Blues at the social club on a Sunday morning. Or maybe going to Platt Lane and watching them train. Now these opportunities are only open to the privileged few. Really saddens me.

Correct. Once upon a time you had that opportunity to see players up close and personal by going to Junior Blues at the social club on a Sunday morning. Or maybe going to Platt Lane and watching them train. Now these opportunities are only open to the privileged few. Really saddens me.
Or before that watch them running round Wythenshawe park with Big Mal shouting at them. At the same time Joe Mercer would be stood watching, usually smiling, like a granddad watching his grandchildren.

Should be pretty special though the tunnel. Imagine kids seeing their heros close up like that. No other club can offer this.

id say 99% of city fans wont ever be in these seats. can't imagine many kids either. its going to be non city fans and business men. waste of money and time.

24hrs since we all received letters and no phonecall from city. We could have been on holiday, away on work, what would happen then, we turn up to the game to find we have no seats?!

Glad I have to take the time to call the general box office to try and sort out this mess.

So called the office, asked to speak to Danny Wilson or someone in operations. Placed on hold. Told they don't have a direct line for anyone in operations and that I would be called within 5 working days. I told them that the Monaco match is in 5 working days. Placed on hold again. Someone will call you in 48hrs. Who will that be? Someone from the club. Okayyyy.

Thanks city. Really really well managed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.