Glasses/contact lenses

I've worn " night and day" contact lenses for a while now. I've always been short sighted, but like so many, reading was getting problematic in my 50's. I now have contacts " tuned" so one eye is corrected for reading and one for distance, and they are brilliant !
I have the monthlies contacts, had them about 15 years now. I go a few days without wearing them to give my eyes a bit of a rest but on the whole they've been great.

Buy on-line better service and loads cheaper.

Just make sure in your test they measure bridge width and distance to you ears so you order the right size.

Buy on-line better service and loads cheaper.

Just make sure in your test they measure bridge width and distance to you ears so you order the right size.
If you do this, when you get your eyes tested at wherever, make sure you also ask them to add the pupillary distance to the eye test results, it isn't always recorded but they should tell you if you ask.

Found out I needed glasses when I couldn’t see the scores on the old scoreboard from the seats in the Platt Lane End as a kid.
Parents didn’t do anything about it until I joined the Navy and couldn’t pass the medical without them.

I wear verifocals now and as anyone wearing them knows it takes a while to look through the right part of the lense dependant one whether you’re reading or distance.

First day of wearing them I felt like I was in a fish bowl. I had to pick up someone from the Airport and I hit an RAC van whilst driving up the multi storey car park. I apologies to the driver who was attending a breakdown, backed up as there was little damage and tried to manoevre around him and hit him again!!
Bloody glasses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.