Glastonbury 2011

Applied,but don't think goner follow up. The rumours of the headliners does not do it for me, i would be in some side stage having it large.

Yeah would have loved to have done. My mate told me registration was tomorrow, fine, I was all set to register tomorrow. Then he txt me yesterday saying "oh, did you pre-register yesterday, if you haven't then you can't apply on Sunday?". I knew nowt about it, so it looks like I ain't going.

milo said:
Applied,but don't think goner follow up. The rumours of the headliners does not do it for me, i would be in some side stage having it large.

Who's rumoured to be playing?

scall said:
Yeah would have loved to have done. My mate told me registration was tomorrow, fine, I was all set to register tomorrow. Then he txt me yesterday saying "oh, did you pre-register yesterday, if you haven't then you can't apply on Sunday?". I knew nowt about it, so it looks like I ain't going.

They come on sale again in April, thats when i got mine the last few years. But tomorrow ill be getting them this time, save the hassle

I'm set for getting tickets in the morning, will be my 4th year :)
It's not all about the headliners either.. there is so many other great bands, food & cider for you to have a good time, get a group of you and have a laugh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.