Glastonbury 2019

Shreyl crow was really good. Her singing and improvising was a highlight. The guitarists played some nice slide and bluesy solos, refreshing to hear after all the shoegazing crap we're swamped with.

Stone Roses nbeed to play headline at Glastonbury.

So far, Goat were good, Charlatans ok, Goat Girl were ok too.

Looking fw to Liam Gallagher, Good the bad the Queen, and The Cure
I think the roses ship has sailed mate, they had their chance when they reformed but either didn't get asked or declined.
Them getting together for a third time is out of the question, ian brown has another album due out later this year, apparently!
Looking forward to the cure headlining.

Have to admit. I’d be quite happy not pick out a stormsy album for my reviews.
As for Glastonbury, I find it gets slagged off most years whatever the line up.
For those there, I hope they get pissed up and have a great time, done V fest a few times and Leeds and loved it all

Have to admit. I’d be quite happy not pick out a stormsy album for my reviews.
As for Glastonbury, I find it gets slagged off most years whatever the line up.
For those there, I hope they get pissed up and have a great time, done V fest a few times and Leeds and loved it all
Definitely. There's nothing quite like that feeling when you get your tent up on the first day and have your first mooch around the festival site. Been doing weekend festivals since 1992 (Reading) and still get giddy about them. And as it turns out little miss mini bluejon is as into them as much as her dad (mrs bluejon not so much, but she's a scouser, so it's best for everyone she stays away). Will take her to glastonbury one year, that'll be mint.

Definitely. There's nothing quite like that feeling when you get your tent up on the first day and have your first mooch around the festival site. Been doing weekend festivals since 1992 (Reading) and still get giddy about them. And as it turns out little miss mini bluejon is as into them as much as her dad (mrs bluejon not so much, but she's a scouser, so it's best for everyone she stays away). Will take her to glastonbury one year, that'll be mint.

My festival camping days are over, think the last time a van chucked their fat out right next to our tent whilst I was severely hungover put me off for life! I just do the day ones now, SW4 next up.

My festival camping days are over, think the last time a van chucked their fat out right next to our tent whilst I was severely hungover put me off for life! I just do the day ones now, SW4 next up.
Fair enough. We've done blue dot the past few years, and it's been perfect. Small site, great line up and with the science angle, people are quite happy to geek out a bit and not take themselves too seriously. Ended up going on random afternoon drinky sesh with the girls from the festival toastie van last year on the sunday (amazing what being friendly can do) and they were saying of all the festivals, blue dot had easily the soundest crowd. They were all dreading kendall calling though, apparently known for being a bellend-a-thon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.