Glastonbury 2019

Stone Roses nbeed to play headline at Glastonbury.

So far, Goat were good, Charlatans ok, Goat Girl were ok too.

Looking fw to Liam Gallagher, Good the bad the Queen, and The Cure

The bands that they have on now aren't anywhere near as good as the ones from the late 70's.

CIgI4WBWoAAFF2I.jpg

Enjoyed young Stormzy even tho I don't really like that style of music. Really enjoyed Idles, Cat Power & Willie Nelsons young un.
Charalatans I thought were piss poor. Sheryl Crow appeared to be playing all her songs at half pace. Very strange.
Always loved the Killers but isn''t Brandon Flowers the only original member still in the band or have they got back together.

Had to google stormzy to see what everyone was talking about. I found one live video and it was of him at the Brit awards (I think) singing some gospel music. I lasted 1 minute.

Not my thing either but just watched it and it is fair to say he sounded okay live compared to some other rappers I have heard doing live sets, I guess if you like rap/grime or whatever it was then it was a good show lol

Few I'm looking forward to tonight, including Sigrid and the Chemical Bros, however I will be at the only music event in the country with even more history and pomp than Glastonbury later, The Shining Stars variety performance at the Stockport Plaza, watching my daughter in her choir and hosted by Sir Gordon of Burns. Stick that line up up yer arse Michael Eavis.

But what do you mean by recognisable? That you know them? I live in the same house as my 18 year old son so may not know all the songs word for word but have heard 90% of Stormzy’s set. The Cure are headlining tomorrow. My lad will maybe know one of their songs. Should they not headline because their songs aren’t recognisable?
No, it’s personal choice, fair play to giving him the gig. However, even some of the people watching him didn’t have a scooby whereas in the past a lot more people sang along with the headliners, apart from Kanye West of course.

And that is a reflection of how most kids are today.

Brrrap Brrrap yo yo let me see your photo, all doing the chicken walk, looking like extras from cunts in Essex, beep de beep music, all a load of absolute fuckin dogshit.

I mean I say that's the state of kids today but let's not forget these nimrods who want to be gender fluid/binary/fraction/pansexual/fuckin dot com sexual, the music nowadays is wank, complete and utter tripe.

I mean fair play to stormzy, he's amazing at what he does, not my cup of tea but fair play to him for getting out the concrete jungle of London and not becoming another statistic with a knife in him or going round sticking knives into folk, he's obviously an icon and a role model to a lot of kids 25 and under.
Even if his performing and words on stage stop one black youth in London from joining a gang and killing someone then it's job done and he'd have done a whole lot more than what the police or government have done in the past 10years.

How are those knuckles? Still badly grazed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.