Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

Slagging off The Verve is pretty dumb tbh.

They are one of Britains most revered and influential psychadelic rock/indie bands. There first 3 studio albums are all widely regarded as masterpieces.
Fair enough mate. I found them dangerously ponderous and boring (Elbow level boring), we obviously have different music taste, but support the same football club at least. Peace!

I've just got too old, I think. I just don't get excited by any of today's acts. They're all so safe and MOR for my liking. There's good music...people will always make good new music, but...
I think we've all been spoiled with the music we grew up with. I'll watch as much as I can...I always do.

I've just got too old, I think. I just don't get excited by any of today's acts. They're all so safe and MOR for my liking. There's good music...people will always make good new music, but...
I think we've all been spoiled with the music we grew up with. I'll watch as much as I can...I always do.
I think most melodies have been used so it’s harder to find catchy music. I like a lot of heavier stuff but like a good melody or groove and loads of new bands just sound like the old ones

Enjoying what I have watched, wet leg full set, Sleaford Mods for a but then turned over to Dry Cleaning, now a bit of nostalgia with Supergrass

I think most melodies have been used so it’s harder to find catchy music. I like a lot of heavier stuff but like a good melody or groove and loads of new bands just sound like the old ones
Im petitioning to add more notes to the western scale.
Interesting point but I’d imagine there’s plenty left in the bush do tank…all about texture too.

I do hope the godfather of western music (Bach) is playing this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.