Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

Billie Eilish was superb.

Fender was ace. Going to catch up on Blooms later but looking forward to Noel at 19.15

Had a bust day and only managed to see Squid so far. They didn't disappoint either, ace. Not everyone's cup of tea but if you like post KidA Radiohead, The Fall, nu-jazz (I made that up) and a dash of dissonant punk, then you'll love them. One of this country's brightest musical talents.

Billie Eilish was superb.

Fender was ace. Going to catch up on Blooms later but looking forward to Noel at 19.15
20yrs old and she headlines. Astonishing really.
My only gripe was the heavy use of red in the lighting design, even the cameras struggled to pick her up at times so I bet those 100m+ away from the stage could barely see her.

"I'm not going to do my bit to prevent the destruction of planet Earth because I'm triggered by someone else's behaviour."

I do more than the average person for the environment. I'm still allowed to call out hypocrisy and virtue signalling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.