Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

The pyramid stage is a bit meh, but the other, west holts, park stage etc are full of some great bands that can fill out each days viewing.

Non pyramid stage offers up

Friday: kate tempest, wet leg, sleaford mods, idles, superrgrass, St vincents, griff, ario parks, khruangbin, jav is,

Saturday: black midi, metromony, glass animaks, beardaboodee, paul heaton and jacqui abbot, yard act, roisin murphy

Sunday: dianna ross, elbow, fontaines dc, pet shop boys, courtney barnet, charlie xcx, sports team, the magic numbers

These are just a few that caught the eye when looking at the line up
That line up you posted looks much better. I've not had a proper look at the running order, just seeing the names of the headline acts was enough.

What I have never understood is how Michael Eavis supposedly gives himself an annual salary of £60k yet is now worth over £43m. Surely he doesn't earn the rest from farming??

What I have never understood is how Michael Eavis supposedly gives himself an annual salary of £60k yet is now worth over £43m. Surely he doesn't earn the rest from farming??
His net worth is different on any report on it from 1.2 - 3Million his land is worth a couple of million , if he saved his glasto wage since the begining and lived normally off his dairy farm then he would have saved that much over the 20+ years.

All other money is donated

That line up you posted looks much better. I've not had a proper look at the running order, just seeing the names of the headline acts was enough.

Glasto is a massive festival, I've been twice and not even seen a headliner and had an incredible time.

Weird to look at the headliners only when theres literally 1000's of artists and the line up runs deep.

I would love to go, tried getting a ticket before lockdown absolutely no chance my internet was shit yet a friend of a friend on a beach in Portugal got one! Definitely will try for next year, if not I’ll look at working there in some capacity to get in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.