Glastonbury 2024

I suppose it'll be interesting to see who has their "crash and burn" moment. Lana del Ray last year, wasn't it? Getting her act halted because she was ridiculously late on stage, and couldn't finish before the curfew. Something about having to get her hair done, IIRC. But hey; very "rock star" stuff.
Yep, she left all her "banger" choons for the end of the show/encore but all the stage lights and sound were turned off so she did an impromptu sing-a-long with the audience as the rest of her band and backing dancers trudged off, incredible scones.

LdR.
v63gjVo.gif

I prefer Bike Weather’s earlier stuff. Before the percussionist left to join Trilby Highchair.

Goes without saying really but I think when he formed the super group spam trilby and flange it was the pinnacle. I don't think even the great caramel starfish boys came close to them.

Never been and as a foc not likely too. But there’s usually a set every year from someone I’ve never heard of that hooks me. Having said that loved Rick Astley and Blossoms doing The Smiths last year. No doubt some will say better than the real thing.

Never been and as a foc not likely too. But there’s usually a set every year from someone I’ve never heard of that hooks me. Having said that loved Rick Astley and Blossoms doing The Smiths last year. No doubt some will say better than The Real Thing.
I thought they were too, well apart from “You to me are everything”. That was a banger.

I’d have gone to Glasto as a young man if only to be pissed and high throughout.

“She” wanted to go to V Chelmsford to see Muse so we went. I got to see the Chemical Brothers and Ian Brown.

It was a laugh but one of those chalet holiday camp places would’ve been better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.