Glastonbury 2024

LCD were the absolute darlings of music industry insiders 15-20 years ago so absolutely no surprise that @BillyShears loved them.

I prefer the pre hiatus stuff but some of the new stuff is great - weirdly just done a single with Idles as well.
I remember him being very proud of the fact that he was at their last gig in N.Y
I looked them up as I hadn't heard of them.
I have some of their stuff in my apple music despite them not really being my kind of thing.

I'm a huge Madonna fan and just don't see Glastonbury working for her.....car carsh incoming.
Many years ago I'd been on the piss in town and was walking home past the arena. Some tout said do you like Madonna do you want a ticket you can have it for a tenner. Now I'm not the biggest Madonna fan but the wife had been the night before. I was on the third row the wife was up in the gods I took pics and she was fuming.

I remember him being very proud of the fact that he was at their last gig in N.Y
I looked them up as I hadn't heard of them.
I have some of their stuff in my apple music despite them not really being my kind of thing.
Well the buggers never had Rush on so this year I'll knock one out with Miss Twain, as long a Mrs BG has gone for a walk a long walk ;-)

Lcd ss
Idles
Pj harvey
Bombay b c
Streets
Jungle
Cyndie l
Micheal kiw
Justice
Fontaines
Gossip
Yard act
Black pumas
Orbital
Jamie xx
Bonobo
Faithless
Breeders
New dad

All worth a watch.... Few others not mentioned are good but wont tickle everyone's fancy....

You're just typing random words, anyhow I'm looking forward to grass spam, bike weather, stormy bungalow, duck brogues and flange tan Ft. the fantastic gnomes

You're just typing random words, anyhow I'm looking forward to grass spam, bike weather, stormy bungalow, duck brogues and flange tan Ft. the fantastic gnomes
I prefer Bike Weather’s earlier stuff. Before the percussionist left to join Trilby Highchair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.