Glastonbury on iPlayer

Love watching all of the Glastonbury memories stuff, although i have to admit to never having been to a festival.
Having Children young and then becoming a single parent meant i couldn't really afford it or couldn't justify the expense.
I've added to my bucket list though and now in my mid fifties i'm thinking of going to one when everything opens up again.
Not sure i can handle the mud or toilet facilities i've heard about though haha
You want 'Bearded theory' festival. Very chilled and very kid friendly.

Never said he was good! He just fitted for me at that time. Felt like he got it to me, whereas White was a proper drummer but maybe not the real oasis in terms of where they came from.

To use a City analogy Tony was Goater and White was Anelka. If that makes sense?

It’s like Noel and Liam were kdb and aguero
With the rest more Lescott and zabaletta
It worked but only some were capable of making the next step up in level

It’s like Noel and Liam were kdb and aguero
With the rest more Lescott and zabaletta
It worked but only some were capable of making the next step up in level

Zaba?

He stepped up from a clumsy yellow card every game risk to be the best RB in the country for 3 seasons.

You couldn't have chosen a worse example in a player.

McCarroll was Sagna. Did a job and didn’t do any harm but was just filling in until we had a better option.

Unfortunately he nearly ballsed up the recording of Definitely Maybe.

Noel was a tosser for just sacking him like that but I think even the rest of them knew they didn’t want to go through it again on WTSMG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.