Glastonbury on iPlayer

Just having a browse of the i player now and I love oasis but listening to them and ELO and no matter which music you prefer live ELO piss all over them live. It’s really stark the difference.

I get your point entirely but disagree, Tony nearly bollocks’d everything recording Definitely Maybe, Goater was highly effective.

I do truly feel sorry for him being kicked out, it must have been a terrible experience for him and it was sad to hear he still thought about it now every day.

McCaroll was as meat and potatoes a drummer as you could ever wish to see.

We'll have to disagree then, out of interest what age are you? I'd be amazed if that's a view held from watching them live?

Ive only seen them with Ringo’s son drumming.

To be fair the rest of the band agree with me, even Tony’s mate Bonehead.

Watched some great gigs last night: The xx, Elbow and Christine and the Queens. Looking forward to watching Radiohead from 1997. I was there - they came on straight after The Flaming Lips, both bands producing pretty seminal performances. However, my girlfriend at the time decided to ruin it by being in a massive mood for no reason.

Just watching Radiohead’s headlining set from 1997, what a performance. Got Springsteen in 2009 lined up next. This is actually one positive of coronavirus, picking and choosing performances I want to see rather than enduring some absolute shit
Watched Springsteen last night. Tbh, was not one of my favourite performances. I far prefer his more subtle stuff. It was all a bit ‘shouty’. The Stones were good value though. It’s interesting seeing Glastonbury with just the coos and the skeleton of the pyramid stage and just a lovely English farmscape. It’s really quite remarkable how they transform it every summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.