Glastonbury on iPlayer

Oh no, I don’t want to disagree with a fellow oasis fan but I thought McCarrol was crap
Never said he was good! He just fitted for me at that time. Felt like he got it to me, whereas White was a proper drummer but maybe not the real oasis in terms of where they came from.

To use a City analogy Tony was Goater and White was Anelka. If that makes sense?

Never said he was good! He just fitted for me at that time. Felt like he got it to me, whereas White was a proper drummer but maybe not the real oasis in terms of where they came from.

To use a City analogy Tony was Goater and White was Anelka. If that makes sense?

I get your point entirely but disagree, Tony nearly bollocks’d everything recording Definitely Maybe, Goater was highly effective.

I do truly feel sorry for him being kicked out, it must have been a terrible experience for him and it was sad to hear he still thought about it now every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.