Global Warming

Damocles

Administrator
Somebody just said something to me about the thoughts of the "man in the street" regarding global warming and I'd like a quick survey.

Yes or no, as far as you are concerned is global warming happening and is it a man made problem?

Being a man in the street, i'd say yes, but maybe not at the rate that some scientists have suggested and also, man no doubt has contributed to it speeding up, but looking at evidence through the ages, it seems to be a natural occurrance.

If global warming is happening, I wish it'd hurry up. I want to live in " Manchester-on-sea".

The way I see it, we can't carry on as we are now. We're very wasteful as a species, and the stuff we pump in the air is not healthy for it, and if we keep going this way, its not going to be a happy ending.

The problem is too many people (including myself) have the "aslong as its not in my lifetime, I don't care" attitude, so its very difficult to stop these harmful practices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.