Global Warming

Becuase they found so little evidence to back their claim, didn't the environmentalists supporting the notion of global warming have it re-imagined as "climate change"

So regardless of what evidence is brought forward, climate change could be the reason, and so Gore and his mates can make billions jetting round the world with a carbon footprint the size of every elephant in existence

Unknown_Genius said:
The way I see it, we can't carry on as we are now. We're very wasteful as a species, and the stuff we pump in the air is not healthy for it, and if we keep going this way, its not going to be a happy ending.

The problem is too many people (including myself) have the "aslong as its not in my lifetime, I don't care" attitude, so its very difficult to stop these harmful practices.

Is that yes to both or no to man made?

Prestwich_Blue said:
BWTAC said:
Being a man in the street, i'd say yes, but maybe not at the rate that some scientists have suggested and also, man no doubt has contributed to it speeding up, but looking at evidence through the ages, it seems to be a natural occurrance.
I'd pretty well agree with this.

given all the countries that have signed up to reducing carbon emissions and the whole "low carbon economy" there must be some compelling evidence that climate change is happening and we as a species are having a big impact on it.

just look at the investment in renewable energy, the up coming nuclear new build, the energy policy etc

as a country the Government estimates we need to invest 110 billion into new low carbon energy plants and the grid infrastructure just to hit 2020 targets

nickson71 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
BWTAC said:
Being a man in the street, i'd say yes, but maybe not at the rate that some scientists have suggested and also, man no doubt has contributed to it speeding up, but looking at evidence through the ages, it seems to be a natural occurrance.
I'd pretty well agree with this.

given all the countries that have signed up to reducing carbon emissions and the whole "low carbon economy" there must be some compelling evidence that climate change is happening and we as a species are having a big impact on it.

just look at the investment in renewable energy, the up coming nuclear new build, the energy policy etc

as a country the Government estimates we need to invest 110 billion into new low carbon energy plants and the grid infrastructure just to hit 2020 targets

Here's your evidence

MoneyBags.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.