Global Warming

Damocles said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Damocles said:
The idea that man doesn't have an effect on the world's climate is absolutely mental.

Would you like me to describe this INCREDIBLY basic, GCSE level science to you?

Why did you set this thread up like this? Were you desperate for an argument?

I'm sorry, I'll clear any threads that I have with you in the future.

shouldn't have to, if we were mods we'd just pull it like you do all of ours.

Damocles said:
Also, I'm not even going to dignify the last paragraph with an answer. Conspiracy theories have no place in this debate.
Are you fucking mental mate? You really think that doesn't go on? How come the pro ACC camp are always accusing any study that doesn't agree with their view of being paid for by Big Oil? Is it a one way street?

2m78zd4.jpg

Damocles said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Damocles said:
The idea that man doesn't have an effect on the world's climate is absolutely mental.

Why did you set this thread up like this? Were you desperate for an argument?

I'm sorry, I'll clear any threads that I have with you in the future.

It's contrived, which has annoyed me.

SWP's back said:

That wasn't your opening gambit though was it. You asked if there was "Global Warming" and was it "man made". You didn't state "Do you think mankind have an effect on the world's climate?", to which I would have answered "yes".

Would you like me to explain the difference between the two and the nuances of the English language, no doubt to ket stage level 3. You see I'd hate you to build a strawperson.

And you can't patronise me fella, I'm above that sort of thing.

Shall we examine the past posts so that you can see what's going on here?

Damocles said:
themadinventor said:
Mankind or the human race if you prefer is totally conceited to think we have any impact on global warming at all, the earth is simply doing what it has done thousands if not millions of times before long before we were around, so unless T rex used deodorant sprays and drove around in a 4X4 we have had no effect on proceedings what so ever.

Fucking hell, that's mental.

Damocles said:
SWP's back said:
Can someone change the title thread to:

"You're all mental and wrong and your grandchildren will drown/starve/burn"

Do you see why your post is just nonsense?

SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
Also, I'm not even going to dignify the last paragraph with an answer. Conspiracy theories have no place in this debate.
Are you fucking mental mate? You really think that doesn't go on? How come the pro ACC camp are always accusing any study that doesn't agree with their view of being paid for by Big Oil? Is it a one way street?

I'm of the opinion that these things are unfalsifiable so I'm not interested in talking about them.

Damocles said:
SWP's back said:

That wasn't your opening gambit though was it. You asked if there was "Global Warming" and was it "man made". You didn't state "Do you think mankind have an effect on the world's climate?", to which I would have answered "yes".

Would you like me to explain the difference between the two and the nuances of the English language, no doubt to ket stage level 3. You see I'd hate you to build a strawperson.

And you can't patronise me fella, I'm above that sort of thing.

Shall we examine the past posts so that you can see what's going on here?

Damocles said:
themadinventor said:
Mankind or the human race if you prefer is totally conceited to think we have any impact on global warming at all, the earth is simply doing what it has done thousands if not millions of times before long before we were around, so unless T rex used deodorant sprays and drove around in a 4X4 we have had no effect on proceedings what so ever.

Fucking hell, that's mental.

Damocles said:
SWP's back said:
Can someone change the title thread to:

"You're all mental and wrong and your grandchildren will drown/starve/burn"

Do you see why your post is just nonsense?

Ah right I see, you're talking solely about the "mental" part which is amusing as I was going to come up with the title "You're all wrong and you granchildren....." and I suppose you would have then been happy and not tried to be patronising.

Super, anyway, enjoy your argument, I'm off to walk the dog then eat. (not the dog, I'm not far eastern)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.