GMP confirm that Manchester is Blue (2011 parades)

redissue said:
stony said:
redissue said:
Bitter ? ffs :D

Can I ask the loyal blues on here (And the countless foreigners on here too that have joined the bandwagon)

How does it feel when you sing about Manchester city being a Mancunian club then follow it up with "sheik mansour m'lord"

How does it feel playing in the "Etihad" yet calling us plastic ?

How does it feel that you contradict yourselves with threads saying "I welcome all new city fans from all over the world, It makes us a big club" Then you laugh at our out of town fans ?

How does it feel when you all claim to be mancs and tell the world that mancs support city then you see flags inside the ground of "York blues" "london blues" "Banbury blues"

Do you get embarrassed that grown men go to games with tea towels on their heads ? or is it the famous city humour ?

Why are there trains packed with city fans who have london, Yorkshire, Geordie accents going to games ?

Isn't it laughable that you have become everything you used to attack united with ?

How does it feel to have an owner who is taking millions from your club every year instead of one who is putting money in ? Fucking brilliant considering we have won the league by a shit load of points against a team who ploughed in a billion (Plus jack rodwell and scott sincair)

How does it feel when you see your fellow rags interviewed on telly and not one of them has a Mancunian accent ? Couldn't give a fuck, Only fools flock to tv cameras for intervies 3 hours before KO The same way they interviewed a load of yanks outside your store

How does it feel to be hated by every other club in the country ? Again, Brilliant. It makes success more sweeter when every abu hates and hates "Baconface" mega lols

How does it feel to think you've won the league and then have it snatched away from you at the very last ? You were playing QPR at home, Everyone gave up on the title long before that game.

How does it feel to know your club evicted the widows and orphans of Munich from club houses. ? lies

How does it feel when your club uses Munich as a marketing tool ? lies

How does it feel to know your club was part funded by selling tainted meat to schools and hospitals ?

How does it feel to be a hypocritical rag **** with the brains of a gibbon and all the grace of a rapist. I don't bloo, How does it feel when you whistle bluemoon and nod and wink at strangers wearing managers coats from the 90s in town ?

Fuck off back to your own rancid forum you septic fucking turd.

easy enough. So tell me then, Our excuse for not having more at our parade was because it was 10am and pissing down.

Your excuses on this very forum for not selling out games have been the following "People go to church on Sundays" "Kids can't go to night games cause of school" "Transport is terrible during rush hour"

Again, I somehow feel that every city poster on this forum is actually a red on a wind up

so by your reckoning all the posters on here are rags on a wind up ??

so why are you replying to them and getting wound up then..??

Nahh, youd have to be fucking stupid or sommat.

redissue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
redissue said:
Lies ? This forum is built on lies.
Seeing as you have such an unquenchable thirst for the truth, who would you say were your biggest rivals these days, mate?

City liverpool leeds... always has been ;)

Here is a classic blue lie from the general forum

I have not met or spoken to this bloke for at least 10 years. He was born and lives in Northampton and to my knowledge when I new him - has never been to the swamp ('can't get a ticket') but 'has supported Manyoo all his life'.

I have not even thought about this idiot for over 10 years and he sends me that text out of the blue. Pathetic

So you are telling me you have had the same number for 10 years (atleast) and this rag has kept your number for 10 years and decided to text you ?

Are you all still saying this "tick tock" thing ? I am not sure what it is about, Are you suggesting that when sir baconface retires you are going to dominate the world ? You have been saying this silly saying for about 5 years now, only city could invent something that bites em in the arse

C'mon you lying rag prick, where are you from ?

redissue said:
redissue said:
Seeing as you have such an unquenchable thirst for the truth, who would you say were your biggest rivals these days, mate?

I have not met or spoken to this bloke for at least 10 years. He was born and lives in Northampton and to my knowledge when I new him - has never been to the swamp ('can't get a ticket') but 'has supported Manyoo all his life'.

I have not even thought about this idiot for over 10 years and he sends me that text out of the blue. Pathetic

So you are telling me you have had the same number for 10 years (atleast) and this rag has kept your number for 10 years and decided to text you ?

Are you all still saying this "tick tock" thing ? I am not sure what it is about, Are you suggesting that when sir baconface retires you are going to dominate the world ? You have been saying this silly saying for about 5 years now, only city could invent something that bites em in the arse

See you tried to make out i am a glory hunter not from Manchester. Didn't think you would reply please go away you dick head

Winning the league and spending your time on a city forum now that's pathetic

stony said:
redissue said:

Need a mod to do an IP address check.. wheres a mod when you want one.

stony said:
redissue said:

He wouldn't reply to me when I asked him just moved on to someone else. London or Ireland is my guess

redissue said:
redissue said:

You mean like "not my life time" you mean those bite you on your arse comments.

allan harper said:
redissue said:

You mean like "not my life time" you mean those bite you on your arse comments.
or printing up "why always we" t shirts with champions 20 on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.