GMP confirm that Manchester is Blue (2011 parades)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
This beaut on the MEN website:
Typical lies from the Manchester Evening Blues. An article written by the most of bitter of blues for all bitter blues in what has no doubt been a crushing week as United were once again crowned champions. I mean, really, is this the best that you can do to try and diminish United's achievements, Mr Keegan? I despair.

OK, on behalf of United supporters i'll expose the lies and put a few facts out there:

Firstly, the headline is misleading. It states that city had "five times the turnout" - they simply did not. The numbers on the streets were actually identical. I work in Manchester, and the crowd was two deep from Albert Square to Eastlands for the whole of the route, with simply the same 8,000 supporters who were in Albert square walking after the bus. city's figures are only boosted when you include those who were inside Eastlands and who were therefore not part of the actual parade itself.

United didn't have the luxury of a reception at Old Trafford. If they had, it's a knocking bet that their turnout would have far exceeded city's. Secondly, United's parade started at 10 o'clock in the morning, rather than city's evening affair. In addition to this, over 30,000 United supporters had still yet to return from that weekend's Champions League final. And that's without mentioning the atrocious weather conditions.

This newspaper always has, and always will be, heavily biased towards city. If this piece of 'journalism' was ever going to be worth reading, there should have been a comparison between city's 2011 parade and United's in 1999 (which GMP stated that over 750,000 supporters attended) surely proving that United have more than ten times as many supporters in Greater Manchester as city do.

If it's comparisons you want then let's see how many attend United and city's parades this year, now that the playing field is level and United have an evening parade once more.

But then why would 'Manchester' city (the club that was formed OUTSIDE of OUR city) or the Manchester Evening Blues ever let facts get in the way of the truth? 'Manchester' city - the whole club is built on lies.

And they call us bitter!
Does anyone else find the way this united fan spells City's name with a lower-case 'c' completely disrespectful?

to be fair I always spell scum with a lower case s

redissue said:
12k fans in the centre of manchester turned up. Thousands more at OT that were not counted, yet from your 60k that turned up the MEN has counted the 30k inside the "etihad"

Dont ever let facts get in the way of the old myth about Manchester being blue.

The council refusing us a parade for the CL and League double... AGENDA

Signed up just for that one comment. It must really hurt when your lies are exposed!

Vincents Tackle said:
redissue said:
12k fans in the centre of manchester turned up. Thousands more at OT that were not counted, yet from your 60k that turned up the MEN has counted the 30k inside the "etihad"

Signed up just for that one comment. It must really hurt when your lies are exposed!
It shows that, despite having won their 20th title and 13th PL title, they're still bitter about last season. Great isn't it.

Vincents Tackle said:
redissue said:

oo a united fan'

[bigimg]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27998688.jpg[/bigimg]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOphGZZrE44[/youtube]

The perfect fumble said:
jrb said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
This beaut on the MEN website:

And they call us bitter!

30,000 Rags hadn't got back from London. (f***Iing comic genious)

That's because they live in London you absolute.........

If you read the post it's ludicrous, it was 10 in the morning, it was raining, fans where stuck elsewhere, they didn't hold a reception at Old Trafford.

Sounds a bit like this to me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvujknrBuE[/youtube]

Prestwich_Blue said:
Vincents Tackle said:
redissue said:

It shows that, despite having won their 20th title and 13th PL title, they're still bitter about last season. Great isn't it.

I think half of them are still too caught up with making fun of how we haven't won the league this season to realise that they actually have. But we're the bitter ones haha

Vincents Tackle said:
redissue said:

Lies ? This forum is built on lies.

This forum has been exposed on red issue many times. There is a poster on here with a name like "mancityvstoke" or something similar, Anyway a simple look through his posts uncovered lies, He says he never saw any "rags" going to London for the fa cup, Yet later on, on a thread about how nasty rags beat up women and children he posted a comment saying "loads of rags at services tried bullying blues" or words to that effect.

There have been red issue wind ups posting threads on this forum saying things like "Rag attacks old woman outside OT" and genuine blues (nod, wink) have commented saying they saw it !

I will no doubt be banned for posting facts. However this forum is made up of people making up fantasy stories about United fans, It really is comical. No wonder you have a parody thread on RI.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:46 pm --<br /><br />
jrb said:
Red Issue has bitten. :-)

Why don't you f*** off back to Red Issue and start a thread about it, as there's no mention of it.

No doubt if it was the other way around, they would be all over it like a rash.

Why are you lying ? There is a 56 posts thread about it on Red issue. If you have an account on there why don't you chirp up on there ? No doubt you will all wank yourself off at red cafe and the idiots on there.

You all cling onto our parade that happened at 10am on a piss wet morning. Are you all reminding yourself about it because you know that our one this year is being held on an evening ?

Vincents Tackle said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Vincents Tackle said:

I think half of them are still too caught up with making fun of how we haven't won the league this season to realise that they actually have. But we're the bitter ones haha
Well it didn't get a lot of news coverage so, to be fair, most of them won't have realised yet. They probably haven't had their email from the megastore offering them their 'Champ20ns' merchandise yet.

Prestwich_Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Does anyone else find the way this united fan spells City's name with a lower-case 'c' completely disrespectful?
No but only because Dave Wallace insists on us doing the same for their name in KOTK.
I think you should read what I've posted again PB.

Not like you for my rapier-like wit to go over your head ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.