GMP confirm that Manchester is Blue (2011 parades)

i dont understand why they (or anyone else) are getting worked up by this. big fucking deal

This newspaper always has, and always will be, heavily biased towards city

i have heard this from a few reds and see it on here. so basically the MANCHESTER evening news hates both manchester clubs!!!

redissue said:
Can I ask the loyal blues on here (And the countless foreigners on here too that have joined the bandwagon)

How does it feel when you sing about Manchester city being a Mancunian club then follow it up with "sheik mansour m'lord"

How does it feel playing in the "Etihad" yet calling us plastic ?

How does it feel that you contradict yourselves with threads saying "I welcome all new city fans from all over the world, It makes us a big club" Then you laugh at our out of town fans ?

How does it feel when you all claim to be mancs and tell the world that mancs support city then you see flags inside the ground of "York blues" "london blues" "Banbury blues"

Do you get embarrassed that grown men go to games with tea towels on their heads ? or is it the famous city humour ?

Why are there trains packed with city fans who have london, Yorkshire, Geordie accents going to games ?

Isn't it laughable that you have become everything you used to attack united with ?
I approved your posts because at least they're better than the semi-literate drivel and abuse most of your fellow fans try posting.

But to answer your questions, I'm a loyal blue of many years standing and I support my club because they're my club, not because they win things (although we do now and I enjoy it). No doubt you'll claim you're a Mancunian and have had a season ticket in the Stretford End for 30 years but in my experience the people most bitter are those who support your team simply because of their success. I worked and lived down in Lonson for a while andvirtually all of the blues there had a Manchester connection. Plenty of loyal blues all around the country and it's the same for most teams.

I'm proud to have an owner who puts money into the club and local community rather than on who rips the club off for over £500m. One is is welcomed like a hero instead of having to be smuggled into the ground in a police van.

One day we might indeed become everything we despise in you and some think we're going that way now. But some of us will still remember the tears of relegation in 1983, 1998 & other years. Were you around in 1974 to see your team's only relegation in the lasy 50 years? If they'd had a recent history like ours would you still be supporting them?

[bigimg]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/shadygiz/motivator701754175626368ca089e0cca3d2a01271b74a19.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/shadygiz/motivatorf0f18fd470c917e7f17cb63aad5d4029d3605ce9.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://www.motivationalmaker.com/saved_posters/poster_3r8okuy5ea.jpg[/bigimg]

stony said:
redissue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
It shows that, despite having won their 20th title and 13th PL title, they're still bitter about last season. Great isn't it.

Bitter ? ffs :D

Can I ask the loyal blues on here (And the countless foreigners on here too that have joined the bandwagon)

How does it feel when you sing about Manchester city being a Mancunian club then follow it up with "sheik mansour m'lord"

How does it feel that you contradict yourselves with threads saying "I welcome all new city fans from all over the world, It makes us a big club" Then you laugh at our out of town fans ?

How does it feel when you all claim to be mancs and tell the world that mancs support city then you see flags inside the ground of "York blues" "london blues" "Banbury blues"

Do you get embarrassed that grown men go to games with tea towels on their heads ? or is it the famous city humour ?

Why are there trains packed with city fans who have london, Yorkshire, Geordie accents going to games ?

Isn't it laughable that you have become everything you used to attack united with ?

How does it feel to have an owner who is taking millions from your club every year instead of one who is putting money in ? Fucking brilliant considering we have won the league by a shit load of points against a team who ploughed in a billion (Plus jack rodwell and scott sincair)

How does it feel when you see your fellow rags interviewed on telly and not one of them has a Mancunian accent ? Couldn't give a fuck, Only fools flock to tv cameras for intervies 3 hours before KO The same way they interviewed a load of yanks outside your store

How does it feel to be hated by every other club in the country ? Again, Brilliant. It makes success more sweeter when every abu hates and hates "Baconface" mega lols

How does it feel to think you've won the league and then have it snatched away from you at the very last ? You were playing QPR at home, Everyone gave up on the title long before that game.

How does it feel to know your club evicted the widows and orphans of Munich from club houses. ? lies

How does it feel when your club uses Munich as a marketing tool ? lies

How does it feel to know your club was part funded by selling tainted meat to schools and hospitals ?

How does it feel to be a hypocritical rag **** with the brains of a gibbon and all the grace of a rapist. I don't bloo, How does it feel when you whistle bluemoon and nod and wink at strangers wearing managers coats from the 90s in town ?

Fuck off back to your own rancid forum you septic fucking turd.

easy enough. So tell me then, Our excuse for not having more at our parade was because it was 10am and pissing down.

Your excuses on this very forum for not selling out games have been the following "People go to church on Sundays" "Kids can't go to night games cause of school" "Transport is terrible during rush hour"

Again, I somehow feel that every city poster on this forum is actually a red on a wind up

redissue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Vincents Tackle said:
Signed up just for that one comment. It must really hurt when your lies are exposed!
It shows that, despite having won their 20th title and 13th PL title, they're still bitter about last season. Great isn't it.

Who's this c u n t.

sergiokun said:
redissue you won the league but can't stop talking about city lol fucking hell this little club has really hit you hard

Your username strikers me as a city fan who has supported city a long time mate. Are you a manc ?

I wonder where "Sir baconface" and "Anti united" are...

No doubt laughing at all the cockney rags at "old tipford" LOL

redissue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Vincents Tackle said:
Signed up just for that one comment. It must really hurt when your lies are exposed!

What a fucking pile of shit

Trains filled with Geordies,Cockneys and Yorkshireman travelling to watch City

Is that the best you can do you fucking lying festering piece of dogshit.

12000 at your parade on a Bank Holiday you wankstain-fuck off to Trafford Hall for yourtea and biscuits.

samharris said:
redissue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Who's this c u n t.

Could it be ?<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:32 pm --<br /><br />
redissue said:
sergiokun said:
redissue you won the league but can't stop talking about city lol fucking hell this little club has really hit you hard

Your username strikers me as a city fan who has supported city a long time mate. Are you a manc ?

Have you mental health issues?

Posted by Neil Jung at last parade..

"keep back,mind the barriers..

2mpzaxu.jpg
<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:35 pm --<br /><br />
bluevengence said:
samharris said:
redissue said:

Who's this c u n t.

Could it be ?

-- Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:32 pm --

redissue said:
sergiokun said:

Have you mental health issues?

IP address check please mods..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.