GMP Declare War on Cyclists

JoeMercer'sWay said:
blue underpants said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
You shouldn't be allowed to ride if your ignoring traffic signals.

The result is irrelevant, who's to say a cyclist going through a red won't cause a car in an opposite direction to swerve, cause a crash or hit a pedestrian? Who's to say a cyclist won't hit a pedestrian, and even if not kill them, hurt them or knock either of them into oncoming traffic? Who's to say a cyclist on the pavement won't cause a pedestrian to take avoidance measures and end up in the road in oncoming traffic?

Not up on the laws for cyclists but I think they should all have to be licensed and their bikes have special tags on them that cameras can pick up, like number plates, and if they are arses they should be sanctioned/banned from the road.
Tags on bikes or numberplates ha ha no chance

they should, you should be held accountable for your misuse of your vehicle.
I have never misused my cycle and its not a vehicle it does not omit emissions

blue underpants said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
blue underpants said:
Tags on bikes or numberplates ha ha no chance

they should, you should be held accountable for your misuse of your vehicle.
I have never misused my cycle and its not a vehicle it does not omit emissions

transportation device.

Singular and plural Bradley.

all this talk of accidents got me thinking. why not try a scheme where cyclists are not allowed on the road when we need the roads to ourselves, rush hour like. it would be a lot safer if bikes could only use the road 10am- 3pm, then 7pm till 6 am. how good would that be for all concerned. car driver could get to work quicker and cyclist just by the nature of their mode of transport would revel in pottering in nice and slow.
lorries too could join them.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
charliebigspuds said:
Have you lot not realised that de niro is just on one of his massive fishing expeditions! His hero David Cameron rides a bike

Did de niro go to Eton as well?
Yes, he fitted the carpets!

de niro said:
all this talk of accidents got me thinking. why not try a scheme where cyclists are not allowed on the road when we need the roads to ourselves, rush hour like. it would be a lot safer if bikes could only use the road 10am- 3pm, then 7pm till 6 am. how good would that be for all concerned. car driver could get to work quicker and cyclist just by the nature of their mode of transport would revel in pottering in nice and slow.
lorries too could join them.
pmsl. there are some very nervous people about. take care now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.