GMP F*** Up Again

cleavers said:
jrb said:
I can assure you that trouble went on much longer than 10 minutes after the final whistle.

It must have started after I passed then because there was nothing when I went past 10 minutes after the whistle.

i came out on the final whistle and got to mary d's about 5 mins after and it was already kicking off at the flats then mate

Blue Smarties said:
pmsl all I've said was that their was trouble and actually left the thread until I thought I best PM someone in here!! pmsl

Really?

Blue Smarties said:
Cheesy said:
Violence at a football game? Prick, no matter who you support.
What's the difference in a pub fight to a football fight? I'm guessing you will call someone a prick who is involved in a fight in a pub?

Cringeworthy.

And your "Angel" jibes were even more laughable.

cleavers said:
OK I must be deaf and blind.
Or a Glauber Bertie look alike so you parted the crowd with your presence.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:09 am --<br /><br />
*singingtheblues* said:
Blue Smarties said:
pmsl all I've said was that their was trouble and actually left the thread until I thought I best PM someone in here!! pmsl

Really?

Blue Smarties said:
What's the difference in a pub fight to a football fight? I'm guessing you will call someone a prick who is involved in a fight in a pub?

Cringeworthy.

And your "Angel" jibes were even more laughable.
pmsl I see we're not allowed banter on BM.

MyDadsProstate.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.