GMP F*** Up Again

The police have decided to take a tolerant line and will not raise the issue with United, the view being that the celebrations were not excessive. If anything, the police feel the United players helped keep the visiting fans in the stadium by congregating in front of the away section.

I really want to PUKE at that last paragraph in The Guardian.

Saint fookin Manchester RAG SCUM.

YCNMIU.

mackenzie said:
The police have decided to take a tolerant line and will not raise the issue with United, the view being that the celebrations were not excessive. If anything, the police feel the United players helped keep the visiting fans in the stadium by congregating in front of the away section.

I really want to PUKE at that last paragraph in The Guardian.

Saint fookin Manchester RAG SCUM.

YCNMIU.

i saw that too..I agree, its utter crap.

i read it the other way...maybe the utd players were celebrating in front of our fans too and possibly antagonised the situation by not leaving the field of play.

can someone clear up exactley what happend,i know they let the united fans out as i seen a few walking up towards asda but as the east stand lot came out at the top these united fans leged it back to the pen, were they then locked in or free to go on there own,what happend in the end when they were let out

Skashion said:
Montgomery Burns said:
I guess you're maybe trying to link the events you describe to the scenes outside the ground on Saturday (apologies if I'm wrong) but they seem to me to be on an entirely different level, as you've described it - although having witnessed neither properly it's difficult to say.

No, I'm not trying to link them at all. I saw nothing of this incident and I never do. I park near Oldham Road and leave by Joe Mercer Way every match and nothing ever happens that way. This stuff seems to happen on Ashton New Road, typically near Ds. Even when I'm on either side of the away fans - which is where I try to get seats because the atmosphere is better there, I never see anything because I walk around the concourse to exit nearest the City Store.

I was just seeing how rigorous your hooligan standards are. If you'd have thought I should be banned for that then I would have questioned your sanity. Not that your Schizophrenia with your good pal Monty Burns isn't unsettling on some level already...

Schizophrenia? You may have a point! The name started on what was Talkin' City perhaps around 2004. It was in the earlier days of forums like this (told you I was old), the kids had liked The Simpsons for some time and old Monty amused me so I used him. All of a sudden I was acting in character, it seemed to go OK and then I felt I had to come out with Monty style pronouncements (your Schizo comment is starting to look relevant) even if they were the complete opposite of what I believed. Anything for a laugh I guess.

Some old gits might remember this and humour me because of it. But hell, I even came 'out' last year when the FA Watch thing was going on because I thought it the right thing to do so if scottyboi has the intelligence to find me it shouldn't be so hard - but there are a lot of paper tigers on here.

Back into Monty mode, you clearly were wild in your youth, what with your cretinous behaviour ......... (rambles on and on)

marco said:
can someone clear up exactley what happend,i know they let the united fans out as i seen a few walking up towards asda but as the east stand lot came out at the top these united fans leged it back to the pen, were they then locked in or free to go on there own,what happend in the end when they were let out

Basically. GMP had their hand forced and had no choice but to keep the United fans back in the holding are until they dealt with City.

Rewind. How it should have been. The police decided to keep the United fans insdie COMS for 30 minutes until the police moved the City fans on. Police reported little or no trouble around the stadium afer the game.

Can I be in charge of policing the next Manchester Derby at COMS.

The problem is that City have a bit of a rep with regards to hooligans. The command team that run the football for GMP have to keep the council sweet and also the people who live in the centre of Manchester free from as much dispruption as possible, hence the heavy tactics. Plus, and this is from someone who ITK, the one that runs City is absolutely useless. Police that work at OT are told to take a softly softly approach.
When we played Stoke I was called a Blue Bastard by an Inspector who then took great pleasure in telling me in his Bolton accent how magnificent the scum were. Just because I wanted to leave a certain way through a carpark. When I pointed out he should be speaking with people in a professional and impartial manner he told me to "fuck off". He told my mate who I was with, that tried to help to shut his fucking mouth before he got locked up because "HE HATED BITTER BLUES." What this cock didn't know was my mate is a Chief Inspector with GMP and a flash of his warrant card soon got it sorted. Unfortunately if you're a red, you're a cock. If you're a red and a cop well you have seen the results.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.