GMP on Wednesday.

Hi.
My mum & dad are going match, I couldn't get ticket because didn't have enough loyalty points :( and I am kinda worried about them getting hurt by some stupid fans. What do u think will be best place to pick them up from after match? And will the away fans be kept behind?

Its called a section 60, a senior officer can put one in place in the area if he thinks there will be trouble, that means than anyone in the surroundings of the stadium can be searched without reason.
It doesnt take long to pat down somebody so its not within reason for all 70k to be searched upon entry. If it stops some poor fucker getting seriously injured then I'm all for it.

It was stated on Bluemoon a couple of days ago that the GMP visited our Club Store and requested that we remove particular Merchandise such as the Welcome to Manchester poster and stuff refering to the Glazers and the Rag Debt. Which we complied with.

I must have missed the post about when the GMP visited the Swamp and told Gill and Charlton to take that Banner down.

scall said:
I'd love to know where the black hole is that the coppers disappear to once we get let out of OT.

As soon as you're half a mile away from the stadium, suddenly there isn't a copper to be seen and you're left on your own. Anyone who walked past Chester House (GMP HQ) after the Munich anniversary game will know what I mean. Brawls in their own car park, and even their security guy at the main entrance turned away from it!

It's called the fine line beween Trafford Borough and the City of Manchester! As soon as you cross it you are easy pickings which is why the wait near the Pomoma Pub.

misscity said:
Hi.
My mum & dad are going match, I couldn't get ticket because didn't have enough loyalty points :( and I am kinda worried about them getting hurt by some stupid fans. What do u think will be best place to pick them up from after match? And will the away fans be kept behind?

Welcome RAG....

best thing to do is pick them up where you left them. the police could close the road after the match, till most ppl have gone..keep that in mind.

I was unfortunate enough to be driving past after the Hull game and the police did close Chester Road for about half an hour after, I then got about 100 yards in the next 15 minutes, so turned round and headed towards Trafford Bar, I'd say round there is a decent place to pick someone up.

bluezi said:
misscity said:
Hi.

Welcome RAG....

best thing to do is pick them up where you left them. the police could close the road after the match, till most ppl have gone..keep that in mind.

How rude! I ain't a rag!!!
Am just worried about them going, as last week it didn't seem to matter if u were old or anything they still attacked.

Thanks to the person who said Trafford bar. That's where we were thinking. Xx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.