Gmp tweeting rioters punishments

Blue Si O.B

at my letterbox waiting for my season card.
gmpolice GM Police
Eoin Flanagan (born 01/01/1983), of Carson Road, Burnage, jailed for eight months for stealing clothes
Ouch!
gmpolice GM Police
Jason Ullett (born 15/10/72) of Woodward Court, Ancoats, sentenced to 10 weeks in prison for swearing at police officers
Serves the lot of em right. if they took this stance all the time these little fuckers might think twice before committing crime.

Re: Gmp tweeting roiters punishments

Blue Si O.B said:
gmpolice GM Police
Eoin Flanagan (born 01/01/1983), of Carson Road, Burnage, jailed for eight months for stealing clothes
Ouch!
gmpolice GM Police
Jason Ullett (born 15/10/72) of Woodward Court, Ancoats, sentenced to 10 weeks in prison for swearing at police officers
Serves the lot of em right. if they took this stance all the time these little fuckers might think twice before committing crime.

10 week for swearing at police....bahahahahahaha. The cps must be lovin the bobies right now

Don't get me wrong, rioters get exactly what's coming to them. Their behaviour was inexcusable.

But going to jail for swearing at a police officer? That's bullshit. I can tell a police officer to f*** off anytime I want to, it's not smart, but I am within my rights, although I personally wouldn't do it.

matthaumschild said:
Don't get me wrong, rioters get exactly what's coming to them. Their behaviour was inexcusable.

But going to jail for swearing at a police officer? That's bullshit. I can tell a police officer to f*** off anytime I want to, it's not smart, but I am within my rights, although I personally wouldn't do it.

Not in a public place mate its a public order offense.

matthaumschild said:

i bet you will think twice before doing it now though?
and that my friend is the point.

matthaumschild said:

Section 5 of the POA says you aint within your rights to do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.