GMR/1152 phone ins

The Pink Panther

Have we now got the two worst radio phone in shows covering our games?
Nigel fucking Gleghorn on GMR who can't pronounce the areas in Manchester the callers are from and on 1152 Andy Hinchcliffe who's turning into a real downmarket Lawro with crap jokes and today he even interviewed his own lad. No doubt after I turned 1152 off that posh bloke Peter came on again and spouted a load of old fucking nonscense.

NQT said:
Nigel fucking Gleghorn on GMR who can't pronounce the areas in Manchester the callers are from and on 1152 Andy Hinchcliffe who's turning into a real downmarket Lawro with crap jokes and today he even interviewed his own lad. No doubt after I turned 1152 off that posh bloke Peter came on again and spouted a load of old fucking nonscense.
best part of 1152 was someone texting to complain how much chips are

Can't comment on 1152 as I have a strong aversion to commercial radio, but the gmr phone in does what it says on the tin - you phone or text in and you've a chance of having your opinion heard.

BlueMooner87 said:
NQT said:
PMSL,sounds like one of the more intelligent callers.

NQT said:

Tyldelsey

NQT said:
thats how bad that game was.........sack that sack of shit.......wot a piss poor excuse that was for a performance of that standard...... players were tired.......half the fucking players didnt play on thursday...hughes outttttttttt.

I think it was on the GMR one after the Copenhagen game, me and my dad were driving home and some fella in his 40s phoned in and seemed dead genuine until he randomly said "the only thing we lack is a good old fashioned center forward like Sparky was in his playing days, shame really, cos he was a right M****h b*****d." They hastily cut him off, absolute shocker lol.

bluwes said:
NQT said:

Tyldelsey

Beat me to it,

"Wheres this Tidesley? Tildsliy?"

ratherdeadthanred said:
bluwes said:
NQT said:

Tyldelsey

Beat me to it,

"Wheres this Tidesley? Tildsliy?"

pi**ed and I spelt it right first time ever, the sooner this fu**ing ABBA night finishes on 5 the better

BlueMooner87 said:
NQT said:

hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.