GMR/1152 phone ins

bluwes said:
NQT said:
Have we now got the two worst radio phone in shows covering our games?
Nigel fucking Gleghorn on GMR who can't pronounce the areas in Manchester the callers are from and on 1152 Andy Hinchcliffe who's turning into a real downmarket Lawro with crap jokes and today he even interviewed his own lad. No doubt after I turned 1152 off that posh bloke Peter came on again and spouted a load of old fucking nonscense.

Tyldelsey
Never heard of it, did you mean Tyldesley?

sweep said:
bluwes said:
NQT said:
Have we now got the two worst radio phone in shows covering our games?
Nigel fucking Gleghorn on GMR who can't pronounce the areas in Manchester the callers are from and on 1152 Andy Hinchcliffe who's turning into a real downmarket Lawro with crap jokes and today he even interviewed his own lad. No doubt after I turned 1152 off that posh bloke Peter came on again and spouted a load of old fucking nonscense.

Tyldelsey
Never heard of it, did you mean Tyldesley?

It was me who rang in

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Hinchcliffe always has a go at robinho and hardly accepts anyone elses opinions and think's everyone is wrong.

He'd fit in well on here then!

Guy rang into Radio Manchester (not GMR anymore) yesterday to say that it was clear that Boj wasn't up to the job. FFS after an 8 month lay off with a major injury, he gets 1.5 games (of which he was ok in 80%) to prove himself. You really have to wonder what some people are on at times.

interpol said:
Guy rang into Radio Manchester (not GMR anymore) yesterday to say that it was clear that Boj wasn't up to the job. FFS after an 8 month lay off with a major injury, he gets 1.5 games (of which he was ok in 80%) to prove himself. You really have to wonder what some people are on at times.
Heard that - we were all pissing ourselves laughing in the car.

Can't stand Hinchcliffe. Seems to be far too full of himself (what's all this "The Chinch" shit?) and clearly belongs to the Alan Green school of commenting.

BlueMoon93 said:
I think it was on the GMR one after the Copenhagen game, me and my dad were driving home and some fella in his 40s phoned in and seemed dead genuine until he randomly said "the only thing we lack is a good old fashioned center forward like Sparky was in his playing days, shame really, cos he was a right M****h b*****d." They hastily cut him off, absolute shocker lol.
I remember that one.

Who was the one who called into GMR yesterday and started talking about the hughes out brigade and shambles on thursday? Had to be a bluemooner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.