Go Fund Cake - backing Pep

Bad idea, this forum doesn’t represent City fans either; most City fans don’t obsess about what’s been said in the media like we do. A lot of people around me didn’t have a clue why some were booing Milner when it first started happening, same with Distin.
I agree. Tou-Rag(toerag) has upset a lot on here and I think a lot of posts are wrote in the raw heat if the moment. When the heat simmers down we get more reasoned and rational posts. That said, the general consensus is that he's burnt his final bridge of being regarded as a true club Legend

This forum represents only a small portion of our match going supporters IMO. If TouRag comes back to the Etihad I think it's best if we don't lower ourselves in heckling and booing him. Just ignore his presence.

I agree. Tou-Rag(toerag) has upset a lot on here and I think a lot of posts are wrote in the raw heat if the moment. When the heat simmers down we get more reasoned and rational posts. That said, the general consensus is that he's burnt his final bridge of being regarded as a true club Legend

This forum represents only a small portion of our match going supporters IMO. If TouRag comes back to the Etihad I think it's best if we don't lower ourselves in heckling and booing him. Just ignore his presence.
He will undoubtedly be booed from the rafters if he ever shows his face at the Etihad .

Forget the Toure situation,I think we should show Pep we're behind him by setting up a fund page for a banner similar to the "FORZA MANCINI" banner

Forget the Toure situation,I think we should show Pep we're behind him by setting up a fund page for a banner similar to the "FORZA MANCINI" banner

You mean like this?
GettyImages-864622742.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.