Go home America.....You're drunk!!

Anyway back to the OP - those people on the original reports - Jesus what a sad bunch of excuses for human beings they are - that guy on Fox News who is in his 50's and dresses like he is 21 - they called him a comedian???? Ironically I trust?

Anyway back to the OP - those people on the original reports - Jesus what a sad bunch of excuses for human beings they are - that guy on Fox News who is in his 50's and dresses like he is 21 - they called him a comedian???? Ironically I trust?
Yes.... dreadful, corrupt, senseless people. Nice touch that the last contributor's name sounds very much like Sanatorium! A point lost on the good American public I presume!!

USA is controlled by corporations/Wall St/NRA

Keep going going un's. You've the power to change it.

Trouble is. The majority of the politicians are bought so that system is failing the nation

No, that's what elections are for. If that's the perspective of the majority, then said politician loses his/her job. Like, e.g., that fuckwit Rick Santorum did. And many others will in November, I think.

I would, btw, argue for term limits for members of the House and Senate.

I am home but I'm not drunk, had a few too many last night but feeling pretty good. It's a beautiful sunny day, think I'm going skiing after one more cup of tea.

I am home but I'm not drunk, had a few too many last night but feeling pretty good. It's a beautiful sunny day, think I'm going skiing after one more cup of tea.
More snow than a Colombia drug lords palace at your shack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.