Goal Difference of 5.

Balti said:
whothefisAlice said:
LoveCity said:
Once Blackburn do their annual bend-over the goal difference will be equal.

...and the twats will be top.

lets just give in now eh?

No pal just simply stating that they will be top on N.Y.E. We are away at a resurgent (sort of) tough Sunderland side, who of course will play a cup final, whilst the Rags are home to Blackburn. Do the maths. Pull another today, and they pull one too, and they will be top.

Hopefully I am wrong and we win 3-1 and win a meager 2 or 3 nil and we remain top into 2012, and our proper rough January.

So no we aren't giving in, ever.

WestGorton said:
LoveCity said:
Once Blackburn do their annual bend-over the goal difference will be equal.
It is no coincidence Ferguson backed Kean when he has to play Liverpool and then utd. Soften him up for utd; get them fired up for Liverpool. Kean survives as he got a point at Anfield. I hope I am proved wrong.

I'm sure you will be.

whothefisAlice said:
Balti said:
whothefisAlice said:
...and the twats will be top.

No pal just simply stating that they will be top on N.Y.E. We are away at a resurgent (sort of) tough Sunderland side, who of course will play a cup final, whilst the Rags are home to Blackburn. Do the maths. Pull another today, and they pull one too, and they will be top.

Hopefully I am wrong and we win 3-1 and win a meager 2 or 3 nil and we remain top into 2012, and our proper rough January.

is this the same 'resurgent' sunderland that failed to beat a shite everton side at home today?

nothing is guaranteed in football but I certainly won't be fearing the worst for that one mate

many twists and turns to come yet

Balti said:
whothefisAlice said:
Balti said:

Fcking up today has now put extra pressure on the Sunderland game when we will have to make changes as Liverpool at home will need all of our best players. 2 wins in 2 games in 2 days is a big ask. Johnson, de Jong, Dzeko will almost certainly need to start in this one.

This next 3 weeks could be make or break for our season.

is this the same 'resurgent' sunderland that failed to beat a shite everton side at home today?

nothing is guaranteed in football but I certainly won't be fearing the worst for that one mate

many twists and turns to come yet

They are turning into form, no question about that. They were playing badly still winning ugly with 1-0's.

Now they won 4-1, 5-0, 5-0 and they have a lot of injured player.

Anderson, Young, Vidic (season long), Ferdinand, Cleverley etc.
Fletcher out for season possible.

That just shows how strong their squad.

If we would take out Kompany until May, Barry and De Jong for several weeks, and Nasri for the same, we would be around the same place on an injury scale.

But would we win series of matches 1-0 or 5-0 no matter what?

This will be hell of a title fight, Scholes said last year that "the last thing we want is City above us". They will do everything to prevent it.

Now we can show our values, how good we are, how strong we are, mentally too, how can we react, how good Mancini really is and things like that.

We can throw our recordbreaking PL start into the mess or build on it now.

January will be a big month, we will see are we still in the CC, FA-cup in February and we have 2 big PL matches (Pool, Spurs) too.

Damanino said:
They are turning into form, no question about that. They were playing badly still winning ugly with 1-0's.

Now they won 4-1, 5-0, 5-0 and they have a lot of injured player.

Anderson, Young, Vidic (season long), Ferdinand, Cleverley etc.
Fletcher out for season possible.

That just shows how strong their squad.

If we would take out Kompany until May, Barry and De Jong for several weeks, and Nasri for the same, we would be around the same place on an injury scale.

But would we win series of matches 1-0 or 5-0 no matter what?

This will be hell of a title fight, Scholes said last year that "the last thing we want is City above us". They will do everything to prevent it.

Now we can show our values, how good we are, how strong we are, mentally too, how can we react, how good Mancini really is and things like that.

We can throw our recordbreaking PL start into the mess or build on it now.

January will be a big month, we will see are we still in the CC, FA-cup in February and we have 2 big PL matches (Pool, Spurs) too.

The manure result had nothing to do with Shite refereeing? The Phil Dowd decision probably ensures he'll be in a new car any time soon....Bloody diabolical

Manchester1894 said:
Can't think where the 5 came from?? ;o)

Manchester-City-vs-United-6-1-2-650x406.jpg

A reminder for any rag that get's in your face about today's results. They are not "joint top", they are second because we spanked them to the difference of 5 goals.

Absolute class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.