Goal difference

didactic

Am I the only nervous and thinks that teams will roll over and Yoonited will probably win both games with 6 goal margins and they could lift the cup?

I just think we need to beat the remaining teams with a huge margin to be truely safe.

Its 7 goals we have to win our matches anyway so at the very least they need a 10 goal swing to win it but i would like to think we could stick 3 past QPR

I am not ruling out Uniteds weaker goal difference just yet because I do have a feeling they will go on goal rampages for their remaining last 2 games.

If it does come down to goal difference, they would have to have scored over 10 goals and we would have had to only have won ours by 1 goal each.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its 7 goals we have to win our matches anyway so at the very least they need a 10 goal swing to win it but i would like to think we could stick 3 past QPR

Thats two 5 nils against teams with have deep rooted "rag connections". Im not happy yet man. Maybe after Sundays game my nerves will stop rattling.

Well i will remain hopeful that they dont play for draws and never have 0 shots on target and really didn't have there tail shoved up there arses last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.