Goal difference

How many ex rags in the Sunderland team 5? 6?

Im bricking it cant help it I just want Sunday to come and go. Its scarier than yesterday for me to be honest.

didactic said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its 7 goals we have to win our matches anyway so at the very least they need a 10 goal swing to win it but i would like to think we could stick 3 past QPR

Thats two 5 nils against teams with have deep rooted "rag connections". Im not happy yet man. Maybe after Sundays game my nerves will stop rattling.

What are Swansea's ''deep rooted rag connections''?

To be honest, if we can't equal the score Chelsea beat QPR at the weekend (Torres even got a hat trick FFS!!!!!!) then we don't deserve to be champs! (not being arrogant..... just a general observation ;)

GD thing last thing on my mind. Rags are stuffing no one, win 2 matches is all it takes even if both 1-0.

It's unlikely the Rags will pip us on goal difference but it isn't impossible so the OP is right to be a little concerned.

However, before we get to that stage we need to win the last 2 games first. That's the priority.

M18CTID said:
It's unlikely the Rags will pip us on goal difference but it isn't impossible so the OP is right to be a little concerned.

However, before we get to that stage we need to win the last 2 games first. That's the priority.

Can you just stop with the sensible postings please - some of us are enjoying all the permutations and being nervous as fuck! :D

MonsallBlue said:
Also their hunt for goals will leave them open to a counter. Hopefully we can beat Newcastle before they host Swansea and they will have to go for goals and get picked off by the Swans. Will be so much nicer going into QPR match with a 3 point lead and 8 or 9 goals better off

As a city fan ill still be nervous

EvertonToffee said:
sam-caddick said:
I am not ruling out Uniteds weaker goal difference just yet because I do have a feeling they will go on goal rampages for their remaining last 2 games.
Judging by their recent form I don't think United have the quality or belief to go on a rampage. I'm sure they'll concede the odd goal too.

My ideal scenario would be us to win our last two matches, and clinch the title by a 5 goal margin.......... The 5 goal difference from our victory at The Swamp!!! Delicious irony.

I too am a bit nervous about this. It is tight at the top.

It would be amazing if we won AND the 6-1 game made the difference in the end.

If we lose from here it will be because we dropped points, not goal difference. Would have been nice for Nasri to smack that golden chance in right at the end though.

1 goal win against Newcastle will suit me just fine. Then see where we stand after next weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.