Goal of the Month October.

I have to choose Dzeko's last goal against Utd, due to THAT pass from Silva. Not a bad finish in itself, but the assist is probably them most beautiful one in world football for a very long time. I have watched football regularly for about 25 years now, and I have never seen anything like it.

just a thought - given the way that SKY played that shinned effort from granny shagger again and again - is Mario's quality overhead kick even one of their goals of the month candidates??

mcfc1632 said:
just a thought - given the way that SKY played that shinned effort from granny shagger again and again - is Mario's quality overhead kick even one of their goals of the month candidates??
His first one against the vermin was better. Not just because of who it was against (though that helps!), but it was technically a better goal. Against Villa he was that close to the goal (6 yards out at most) and he was more or less central to the two posts so that if he got a decent contact the likelihood was that it was going to go in anyway. On that glorious day in Trafford, he had a LOT to do to find the bottom corner of the net and the finesse he showed in basically passing the ball into the bottom corner of the net was absolutely brilliant.

Impeccable said:
Sergio's v the rags. 19 passes which included the sublime back-heel from Mario. Just a beautiful team goal. The move itself deserved a goal.

Definitely the best this month, I don't think any other team in the world except maybe Barcelona could have had the 1 touch passing capability that we had on that, absolutely beautiful football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.