Goal of the year...?

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
pretty much better at everything apart from the things I listed
I disagree. I believe Messi has the best balance I've seen in a player; and his ball control is superior. Messi's dribbling style is less erratic than Neymar's. With Messi, the ball is always glued to his feet, whereas the Brazilian sometimes almost seems to be losing control of the ball, and compensates with a burst of acceleration.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
That picture is the most camp thing I've ever seen two heterosexual males do.
Gary-Neville-and-Paul-Sch-001.jpg

Goal of the year is probably going to a more spectacular lucky shinner than one with real skill. I'd agree that overhead kick type goals are mere 'hit n hope' than anything.

That goal Messi got the other night was as good as anything I've seen this year. Plus, when Messi does something like that, you know for a fact that he means it. Incredible player (makes Neymar look like a League 1 player).

mcrfs said:
That goal Messi got the other night was as good as anything I've seen this year. Plus, when Messi does something like that, you know for a fact that he means it. Incredible player (makes Neymar look like a League 1 player).

He seems to make a lot of his play look less difficult than it actually is. You need to look at his replays a couple of times to understand how skillful he really is.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
pretty much better at everything apart from the things I listed
I disagree. I believe Messi has the best balance I've seen in a player; and his ball control is superior. Messi's dribbling style is less erratic than Neymar's. With Messi, the ball is always glued to his feet, whereas the Brazilian sometimes almost seems to be losing control of the ball, and compensates with a burst of acceleration.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
That picture is the most camp thing I've ever seen two heterosexual males do.
Gary-Neville-and-Paul-Sch-001.jpg
We'll have to agree to disagree, but I could happily argue it all day. When he joins Madrid or Barca, the kid is gonna fly.

As for the picture, I was mainly referring to two human males, but y'know…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.