Goalkeeper back up

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by John Oliver, 18 Mar 2018.

1. John Oliver

John Oliver

At the bottom of the City website are lists of players and coaches for the (mens’) Premier League team including those currently loaned out I assume, some I don’t recognise.

For example the goalkeepers available are Ederson and Bravo, with Gunn and Hart on loan.My question is what would happen now if both Ederson and Bravo were injured? Would we be allowed to take a goalkeeper from one of our academy/youth teams or would this need to be approved by somebody outside the club?

Thanks

2. Bigga

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
    Are you JOHN OLIVER or just John Oliver cos JOHN OLIVER is a well known Dippers fan, but you could be John Oliver an unknown newbie who happens to be a supporter...?

3. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Marin Fullop came on loan for the last 3 games to us around 2010 as we weren't allowed to recall Hart from Birmingham.

4. John Oliver

John Oliver

Thanks Bigga, I am an unknown newbie of the lower case. Started supporting City as a student in Manchester 1968-1971 and couldn’t kick the habit.

5. John Oliver

John Oliver

I think the rules have since been changed and all loans now have to be made in transfer window. So question is, could we always call in one of our young players outside the list in a crisis, or do we need to get permission from someone?

6. pee dubya

pee dubya

Daniel Grimshaw or Aro Muric would be the 3rd choice keeper, they could both come into the squad without any bureaucratic issues. In the Champions League also, they are both on our B list as youth team players who are available for first team selection.

7. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

It was an emergency loan which we had to apply for, I assume if the situation arises again we could do the same however, our young players don't need to be on the list to be eligible to play.

8. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

John Burridge is on standby.

9. DontLookBackInAnger

DontLookBackInAnger

teams are able to request emergency loans, However I recall reading that its harder now than in the past

10. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

Do we not have a Richard Wright / Stuart Taylor type player currently?