goals from ibrox??

sedneM1 said:
Man City .

106iufl.jpg
Yeah great, i wish my team was the best in the scottish pub league.......

TBH would be the daddy in their team, fuck off u smack munching porrigde wog.

haha. You will never win fuck all.

I cant wait to see City FAIL ! its inevitable

All these World Class players :// Youd think youd have a World Class manager to Match.

sedneM1 said:

All these World Class players :// Youd think youd have a World Class manager to Match.

i'm from edinburgh, support the mighty hibees, and celtic, as long as they beat your skidmark of a team, im happy. the spl isnt the best league in the world, so coming from rangers, its not that hard to win the sunday league, you'd get relegated if you were to be in the prem. also, i'm sure that if all of your players were playing tonite after only training fully with eachother,merely days ago. youd probs lose too.

like the way you slur the words 'you will never win fuck all' it makes no sense at all. in fact youre basically saying that wer will win thinks. so get some education mate. glasgows a dump, filled with huns like you

mancityscot said:
sedneM1 said:

i'm from edinburgh, support the mighty hibees, and celtic, as long as they beat your skidmark of a team, im happy. the spl isnt the best league in the world, so coming from rangers, its not that hard to win the sunday league, you'd get relegated if you were to be in the prem. also, i'm sure that if all of your players were playing tonite after only training fully with eachother,merely days ago. youd probs lose too.

like the way you slur the words 'you will never win fuck all' it makes no sense at all. in fact youre basically saying that wer will win thinks. so get some education mate. glasgows a dump, filled with huns like you

Glasgow is not a dump its a fucking shithole!

sedneM1 said:

Shut up you scottish twat. Get back to your bagpipes you fuckin' porrige eating ****. You buy players from Wolves haha and they actually play well in your league because that's how shit you league is and I'd love to see Rangers in the PL because you'd just get owned by about 95% of the teams.

TheRevolution said:
sedneM1 said:

Shut up you scottish twat. Get back to your bagpipes you fuckin' porrige eating ****. You buy players from Wolves haha and they actually play well in your league because that's how shit you league is and I'd love to see Rangers in the PL because you'd just get owned by about 95% of the teams.
Miller? we got him from Derby. Fool

TheRevolution said:
sedneM1 said:

C'mon that's hardly a fair stereotypical view of the home country of a fellow blue now is it. I hate porridge and the sound of bagpipes. Glasgows a fucking pit. I only ever go to have a look in the apple store

sedneM1 wrote:

Haha scottish football is like our divison 3 ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.