Goals on Sunday

jonny evans tackle was a fine one according to these muppets, i suppose it will end up de jongs fault, they really are so transparant?

Nowt wrong with Redknapp, and there are less people these days who can tell tales about Moore et el, i enjoy listening when its relaxed like that.

-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:59 pm --

mancunial said:
jonny evans tackle was a fine one according to these muppets, i suppose it will end up de jongs fault, they really are so transparant?

Do you have selective hearing? they never said that, just that he expected it to be a lot worse, and worse have gone unpunished.

BlueCityfan said:
I have to admit. I like Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo and i fucking hope he will rape the spuds!

Harry is a fucking arrogant twat piece of shit. His face is fucked up and Mourinho will fuck him tactically.

Can't take any Blue seriously when they say they like Madrid (the scum of Spain) and Ronaldo (what a driving, cheating, winking vermin).

As for Redknapp, nowt wrong with him. Guy talks alot of sense.

cookster said:
BlueCityfan said:
I have to admit. I like Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo and i fucking hope he will rape the spuds!

Harry is a fucking arrogant twat piece of shit. His face is fucked up and Mourinho will fuck him tactically.

Can't take any Blue seriously when they say they like Madrid (the scum of Spain) and Ronaldo (what a driving, cheating, winking vermin).

Or someone who swears for the sake of it.

BCF i bet Redknapp will shag more birds in a year back in the day, than what you will in your life time.

cookster said:
BlueCityfan said:

How is Madrid the scum on Spain?

@Schalke

I really doubt that. Do you know how many birds he have shagged? Well i dont. Where did you get that information?

You know how many i have shagged? I doubt that too. So stop talking shit you wanker.

Ticket For Schalke said:
cookster said:

Or someone who swears for the sake of it.

BCF i bet Redknapp will shag more birds in a year back in the day, than what you will in your life time.
So true. I really think they should ban swearing on the forum as it seems some people on here only have swear words in their limited vocabulary. Might be educational too as these yobs might invest some money into a Oxford dictionary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.