Goals on Sunday

You guys are making me salivate wanting to watch this program but here in the states it seems impossible. I can usually catch a file stream or a torrent of MOTD on Sunday mornings so I can watch it before the NFL begins here but have not been able to find anything for Goals On Sunday.

Lol, Sheringham did not like that one bit. Shame they didn't get to chat a little more about how we're top by 5 points to watch him squirm a little longer :D

Bluemoon115 said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Fuck off Sherringham.

"I don't think you can give that as a penalty"

Fuck you.

Hahahahah just seen that.... f**kin idiot!!!
He's just bitter that we've had an aggregate 2-11 win over his two sides this season, both away from home.

I'm not surprised he couldn't see that it was a stonewall penalty, his eyes are that close together he might as well be a cyclops.

Players are told that if their arms are away from their body then a penalty will result that way most now put their arms behind their backs when a ball is crossed

Taylor had his arms out and stopped a clear goal scoring opportunity so he was lucky it was just a pen for anyone to argue it wasn't a penalty is clearly deluded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.