Goals you've missed by leaving early/late/going to the bog?

Re: Goals you've missed by leaving early?

was sat right next to the exit at wemberlee and when gilligham scored their second my legs carried me straight out down the exit to try and save me any more pain

so missed one of the greatest moments in City history

and had to fight to get back in

as a result of which I NEVER leave early now lol

I missed Stephen Ireland's volley against Reading.

Re: Goals you've missed by arriving late...

I missed Geovanni's at Wigan, in ground early enough but queue to get from concourse to terrace was impossible.

How about goals you've missed because someone else was late?

That would be me on Saturday. Guy turns up and stands in front of me getting to his seat as Kolarov took his free kick. I heard a cheer and saw him celebrate but that was it. Annoying.

How about goals you've missed because someone else was late?

That would be me on Saturday. Guy turns up and stands in front of me getting to his seat as Kolarov took his free kick. I heard a cheer and saw him celebrate but that was it. Annoying.

Mario's pen against spurs last season. Had to be somewhere after game so knew I was going to leave early. Mrs talked me through it on phone whilst running to the car.

I missed Vincent Kompany's header against Portsmouth in the 2-0 victory because I went to get a pie just before half-time, and I missed Micah Richards' goal against Blackburn in the 4-1 victory for the same reason.

I think they were only two games apart as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.