Goals you've missed by leaving early/late/going to the bog?

I was still drinking after half time when Yaya scored in the FA cup semi final. Was telling some guy he was in my seat on saturday when Kolarov scored so I was in the ground but had my back to the pitch. Those are the only two I can think of

When my eldest was little, he had to leave a game just before half-time so I took him out.
It was 0-0 as we left and desperately boring at the time, but by the time we got back to the car and switched on the radio to hear the score, it had finished 6-2 to City and been an "incredible second half full of action and talking points" ... so I managed to miss 8 goals in a game that I had actually attended - the words "sick" and "parrot" came to mind !

My entry from the AWAY toilet horror stories thread in classics

LongsightM13 said:
The old Kippax, a second division night game against Hull.
On the way to the ground, I felt a bit ropey and had that horrible 'bubbling' sensation in the guts, but all was well until the second half, when I could feel a geyser of shit building up.
I legged it up the steps, down the tunnel and into the shitter. To my amazement, there was still a bit of bog roll left so I released what must have been a gallon of watery Bisto into the bog, and cleaned up with the last of the paper. I could hear cheering as Imre Varadi had apparently scored to put us one-up.
No sooner had I got back to my spot on the terrace though, when I felt a second wave of trouser tsunami began to force its way up, so had to leg it back up again. Repeated the process but then remembered all the bog roll had gone. Had to use my undercrackers and varadi scored again.
Had to walk home going commando, having missed both goals.

I missed a Clive Allen pen at Notts county to go 1-2 up, was in the bog

I think all the above is correct was going to check but cant get on
the history section

Standard Liege at Maine road was 1-0 when i left with my mates.Had to go early to try and get on the bus back to Heywood before 10pm so you wouldn't have to pay Adult fare on the bus.Got of the match bus at Aytoun St someone said it was 4-0 didn't believe them.So missed 3 goals

Sergio's at Wolves away last season, went to toilet during break in play.

Blame Everton for scoring the 4th at the swamp, made me have another beer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.