God bless USA

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
rick773 said:
mcmanus said:
rick773 said:
terrorists, nazis, and communists would all tend to disagree, which one are you?

haha. You really believe that shit about communists.

Murdering near 4 million Vietnamese because they had left wing views is not sound in my book. Near genocide to be fair.

thought i laid it on thick enough to be obvious, but getting compared to the match day threads is taking it too far, i give up.

Please don't.

rick773 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
rick773 said:
You'd be saying that in German without us.

Oh dear - not that old chestnut again?
Two years late in World War 2, and two years early with every war since, that's you Shermans.

I think you'll find we only enter wars when we're provoked, and only for just causes.

we try our best but it will take centuries to escape the mental shackles of imperialism our former oppressors have ingrained in us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jesus effing Christ!

Bigga said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Ducado said:
I asked you a question, tell me where he was wrong in his statement, you started the thread
Afghanistan can still be used as a base for certain people to do whatever the fuck they want to do. Obama can't even stop attacks on his own soil. But it was never really about that was it?

If I remember rightly, Obama has tried end a war someone else started and who has managed to ever stop attacks on their soil, anyway...??
Fan of Obama I see.

rick773 said:
So would anyone with an IQ in double figures.
Now run along and find that missing 'P' from the start of your username, and try not to shoot anyone on the way.

someone from the country that gave thatcher over 10 years in power condescending at me.. interesting.

The key difference being I never voted for, or defended, that woman, whereas you are a flag-waving, indoctrinated simpleton.

well what have you done then?or you just another armchair liberal with an incomplete social science degree who went to a chomsky lecture once?

aguero93:20 said:
So would anyone with an IQ in double figures.
Now run along and find that missing 'P' from the start of your username, and try not to shoot anyone on the way.
Now you know they're all very protective of their right to shoot the fuck out of one another and I don't think we should discourage them. They'll get distracted from their purpose of invading and occupying countries all over the world to stop any of that colonialist/imperialist/oppressive shit going on. Then they wouldn't be able to teach people that fundamentalism is bad, because Jesus said so and bomb or shoot people because of their religious beliefs.

which is approximately one more right than you have here. I'm sure theres just a lot of pent up hostility because it used to be you going around the world occupying, and invading. Once that awful EU stops holding you back you'll return to former glory.

rick773 said:
rick773 said:
someone from the country that gave thatcher over 10 years in power condescending at me.. interesting.

The key difference being I never voted for, or defended, that woman, whereas you are a flag-waving, indoctrinated simpleton.

well what have you done then?or you just another armchair liberal with an incomplete social science degree who went to a chomsky lecture once?

Two very real degrees and a fully functioning brain.
Now fuck off and get back to me in the unlikely event that you ever graduate from Redneck High.

rick773 said:
Now you know they're all very protective of their right to shoot the fuck out of one another and I don't think we should discourage them. They'll get distracted from their purpose of invading and occupying countries all over the world to stop any of that colonialist/imperialist/oppressive shit going on. Then they wouldn't be able to teach people that fundamentalism is bad, because Jesus said so and bomb or shoot people because of their religious beliefs.

which is approximately one more right than you have here. I'm sure theres just a lot of pent up hostility because it used to be you going around the world occupying, and invading. Once that awful EU stops holding you back you'll return to former glory.
Yep, because us Irish people love invading other countries.

rick773 said:

Yep, because us Irish people love invading other countries.
Try buying a pint without being served by a Mick these days. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.