God bless USA

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
rick773 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
rick773 said:
You'd be saying that in German without us.

Oh dear - not that old chestnut again?
Two years late in World War 2, and two years early with every war since, that's you Shermans.

I think you'll find we only enter wars when we're provoked, and only for just causes.

we try our best but it will take centuries to escape the mental shackles of imperialism our former oppressors have ingrained in us.

I take it you define "just causes" as a way of trying to protect America's 'super power status' and for financial reasons because no one can be stupid enough to believe the rest of your post.

rick773 said:
Ban-jani said:
rick773 said:
well the russians deserve some credit for jumping in front of all those bullets. Hitler should get some as well for being tactically inept. your stammering king made a great speech though, history will never forget that.

Poor WUMMING.

I thought I was being too obvious and over the top to be wumming, but apparently not.

back to my cunty, delusional, idiotic, mouth breathing life though, oh well. Unsurprising, the country that needed america to bail it out of the war would need the safety of the internet to insult someone though.
We did'nt need no bailing out pal, we were on our own up til dec 1941, and had to hand over most of our gold, which we have been paying for since. Special relationship my arse.

SWP's back said:
rick773 said:
Ban-jani said:
Poor WUMMING.

I thought I was being too obvious and over the top to be wumming, but apparently not.

back to my cunty, delusional, idiotic, mouth breathing life though, oh well. Unsurprising, the country that needed america to bail it out of the war would need the safety of the internet to insult someone though.
I'll wager I am decidedly bigger and nastier than you, you ****.

Now tell me again, ye of window licking fame, in what way did America save Britain in WW1 or WW2?

Congrats on the biceps b, but I would kill myself if I ever said something as corny as I'm "bigger" and "nastier" than you.

holla if you want to meet up to show me.

rick773 said:
Congrats on the biceps b, but I would kill myself if I ever said something as corny as I'm "bigger" and "nastier" than you.

Do you not have any school kids left to massacre or something?

Irwell said:
rick773 said:

Do you not have any school kids left to massacre or something?

If anything theres too many!its an untapped market over here,and as soon as I find something more efficient than a black powder pistol I'm back to work.

rick773 said:
If anything theres too many!its an untapped market over here,and as soon as I find something more efficient than a black powder pistol I'm back to work.
Well your fellow countrymen are doing their best to fix that one for you I guess.

rick773 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
rick773 said:
You'd be saying that in German without us.

Oh dear - not that old chestnut again?
Two years late in World War 2, and two years early with every war since, that's you Shermans.

I think you'll find we only enter wars when we're provoked, and only for just causes.

we try our best but it will take centuries to escape the mental shackles of imperialism our former oppressors have ingrained in us.
Always thought you sounded like an idiot. Didn't realise you were a hick though.

SWP's back said:
Bigga said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Afghanistan can still be used as a base for certain people to do whatever the fuck they want to do. Obama can't even stop attacks on his own soil. But it was never really about that was it?

If I remember rightly, Obama has tried end a war someone else started and who has managed to ever stop attacks on their soil, anyway...??
Fan of Obama I see.

Hmmm...

Fan of Obama vs fan of Clarkson.

One an attempted war closer and known terrorist ender, the other a money making racist pr*ck.

*taps chin*

Choices, choices...

The land of the better-armed and the brainwashed.
Deregulation and injustice for all.
The united new colonialists of somewhere that used to belong to an oppressed indigenous people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.