God is a Man City fan

Please show some respect to peoples religious beliefs. I am totally anti-woke, but find the comments here somewhat distasteful. I am sure I am not the only Christian on this site. I do not comprehend why people find this funny, and equally know that people are scared to joke about other faiths. Let us leave religion from the forum, it is divisive and unpleasant to mock people who have a belief in their lives.
You know mate even though I consider myself entirely non-religious I can see where you're coming from and I appreciate you for giving your perspective.

Which god are we referring to here?

We’re an inclusive global club trying to extend our overseas popularity, and last count there have been about 1,000 of them dotted around the world in recorded history. I’m not sure how many are considered ‘Current’, and I doubt Zeus for example supports City (Panathanaikos would be my bet, unless he’s a glory hunter?).

In order to avoid causing offence to the section of society that is generally most easily offended, or Zeus supporters, can we say ‘Some Gods are likely to be Man City fans’?

In doing so, we are less likely to exclude or disrespect anybody who’s firmly held beliefs are that;
1 - their god (or gods) is the one true god (or gods) and
2 - their Athiestic tendency to discard the other 999 gods (or less if polytheistic?) is also true.

Which god are we referring to here?
artist-rendition-Flying-Spaghetti-Monster.jpg

Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R’amen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.