God is a Man City fan

Please show some respect to peoples religious beliefs. I am totally anti-woke, but find the comments here somewhat distasteful. I am sure I am not the only Christian on this site. I do not comprehend why people find this funny, and equally know that people are scared to joke about other faiths. Let us leave religion from the forum, it is divisive and unpleasant to mock people who have a belief in their lives.

Must be a banner or a song in that. To be fair I’ve always know we were Gods chosen ones.

Please show some respect to peoples religious beliefs. I am totally anti-woke, but find the comments here somewhat distasteful. I am sure I am not the only Christian on this site. I do not comprehend why people find this funny, and equally know that people are scared to joke about other faiths. Let us leave religion from the forum, it is divisive and unpleasant to mock people who have a belief in their lives.
Or as somebody once said, if so many people think God is on their side He must wonder who is on His.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.