god must be a red

I almost shat when I saw that 4minutes were added today... where they came up with that 4 minutes I'll never know :(

mancyman said:
that has got to be the answer. how many sodding times over the years have they been so close to meltdown but always pull something out of the bag. listening to it today on sky. wolves playing really well. could have been 2-1 up. yeah right. entering fergie time i was walking out of the room looking out of kitchen window etc. etc. just know what is gonna happen don't you. then you hear GOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL and you just know who has scored. ffs. 3 fucking times last year just against us! i was really confident a couple of weeks ago about this derby but now i am dreading it like i used to. they have sold their soul to the devil or god is sat up there with a red shirt on.
I prefer to think that God is a Blue and the Devil is a Rag. After all they do have the anti christ as a manager

scenecreamer said:
I almost shat when I saw that 4minutes were added today... where they came up with that 4 minutes I'll never know :(

fergie.jpg

01_fergieTIME_682x4_901726a.jpg

article-0-00F96B8A00000578-36_468x329.jpg

fergie-time-190x200.jpg

FergieTime.jpg

mancyman said:
that has got to be the answer. how many sodding times over the years have they been so close to meltdown but always pull something out of the bag. listening to it today on sky. wolves playing really well. could have been 2-1 up. yeah right. entering fergie time i was walking out of the room looking out of kitchen window etc. etc. just know what is gonna happen don't you. then you hear GOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL and you just know who has scored. ffs. 3 fucking times last year just against us! i was really confident a couple of weeks ago about this derby but now i am dreading it like i used to. they have sold their soul to the devil or god is sat up there with a red shirt on.

There isn't anyone up there helping anyone mate!

It's just as simple as preparation, hard work, determination, confidence, dedication and some level of quality! The team who works hardest on the football pitch wins the game, even if they aren't as good in skill/ability as the opposition. It's no secret! Look at Barcelona, they aren't just good, great in fact, they also hunt the ball down in packs to win it back, they close down at every opportunity to make it hard for the opposition! Mourinho's teams do it, so do Fergies! It doesn't matter about the quity ofthe team. Look at all the cup "upsets" over the years, they aren't upsets, they happen because they've worked harder than their opposition. Lookat Wolves last week, they were hungrier and worked harder and won; Spurs did the same to Inter; Bolton then did the same to Spurs!

A football match doesn't finish until the ref blows his final whistle. And everyone has got to play at 100% until then because if you don't and the opposition do, you will lose!

scenecreamer said:

Where the hell did they get the 7 mins against us? When most team take of a striker and replace with a DM or CB play for the draw with mins lefted, scum will stick another striker on! Because they know even if its been a none stop game no subs no injures if they are drawing in 90 mins they are going to get at least 5 mins extra for anouther push on goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.