Gogglebox

The two old ladies don't swear either,they do love something dirty though
They don't cut out reactions that is the point ,i have the same reactions as they do so they are genuine
As for the brother and sister,i think it is great to see such a good relationship between them,they are both smart and funny so they really work well together,only the seriously perverted would see anything wrong with that
I didnt mention the brother and sister in any way so I hope that you do not consider me seriously perverted.

I wasn't talking to you but if as you say

"You think? I can’t help thinking he’s dipping his wick. In series gone by there have been some seriously dodgy stuff said between them".

Then yes that has to be something wrong with you to deduce that from watching siblings that really get on and bounce of each other humour wise and suggest something sexual
Fuck’s sake. Only two of us mentioned it. Can a single thread survive you?

Fuck me!! Even the gogglebox thread has turned into an argument. Is no thread safe haha. Happy lockdown everyone ;)))
Fuck me!! Even the gogglebox thread has turned into an argument. Is no thread safe haha. Happy lockdown everyone ;)))
We need Gregory Dippery to convert this last remaining thread into another GP love in and complete his takeover of Blue Moon in a bloodless coup.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.