Going Dutch

Neville Kneville said:
bluebannana said:
dont see the point in buying either really, we already have four world class strikers why do we need another one, especially when we already have one of the brightest young prospects in europe in Guidetti.

We already have lots of midfielders with alot of quality already there, unless were gonna sell silva or completley drop nasri Sneijder doesnt really make any sense,

People say that we would rotate nasri, with silva and Sneijder, but if you look at our team last season Mancini doesnt rotate even in cup games really, if your good enough your in the team week in and week out.

Mancini couldn't rotate Silva because nobody was good enough to replace him. I doubt we are after Sneijder but if we were, it would enable us to rest Silva & have him fully fit every time he plays rather than being dead on his feet like he was for half of last season.

It's essential we get another player in that area imo.

I also doubt that we are in for Wes but ideally we'd have another option in that area for rotation of players. Also, we don't really have anyone who is truly suited to the regista role and it is an option that would be useful; Sneijder can play that role.

I cant see us chasing Sneijder but I think Van Persie will come along with someone like Robben

Its pretty well known that Van Persie and Sneijder can't stand the sight of each other. Ever since their Feyenoord and Ajax days.

have ppl forgotten how good aguero and tevez are together? pair that with silva it doesnt matter who else is playing in the midfield. those three are world beaters, i honestly dont see the need for either of these players ESPECIALLY if we retain all our current players it really is just excess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.