Going Dutch

stavros said:
FantasyIreland said:
The OP appears to be receiving a strangely uncommon respect for the info he has provided,fair play......

Hope the Sneijder part comes off.

Im staggered!
To be honest some of the replies reminded me of the Rags replying/kissing ass to Canary_10 on the Silva piss take thread. However, the OP has a good few more posts than Canary_10 did!

Cant believe that some on here are turning their nose up at last seasons golden boot winner, all because he is not a very nice chap from what I can gather. If he brings a bag full of goals to the table then no complaints here.

Citysmith has raised a fair point with the ongoing feud between Wesley Sneijder and Robin van Persie. Looking at it closely I can see one and not both signing for City.

If we have 3 targets (Sneijder, RVP and a CB) and only RVP signs then we'll have signed a turd of our targets.

Blueboy Danny said:
Cant believe that some on here are turning their nose up at last seasons golden boot winner, all because he is not a very nice chap from what I can gather. If he brings a bag full of goals to the table then no complaints here.

Its not just that, we already have amazing strikers. I personally wouldnt swap any of ours for RVP as good as he is and old as he is and as much he will cost

stavros said:
mancityscot said:
do we need either? no. we need a proper industrial midfeilder who can break up play and also ping 30 yard balls. de rossi, martinez esque. we also need pace in the squad preferably a winger.

dont think a sneijder type player would do us any harm .

could play 2 from silva nasri sneijder. roatation , lots of games.

could even play all with with nasri playing from deeper.

i honestly think nasri would be class in a similar role to which modric plays at spurs
He don´t have the LEGS neither do Sneijder and I do not believe he´s coming!!
Can´t believe how many players people want us to sign, we don´t need unhappy people sitting on the bench, we´ll already have a few of those.

we need winger and defender as priority.. i just hope we dont get RVP on daft wages then he turns out to be injury prone sat claiming his wages.. worries me that last year he only played well knowing he wants to move away soon as he signs nailed on he will be out for mths

Schneider is fooking class.Anyone who says otherwise is clearly not a football fan. RVP - Is he an upgrade on what we have...That is open to a serious amount of debate...Trust Bobby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.