Going Dutch

Probably Sneijder would cost less than 20M because Inter is trying to get rid of their top earners like Lucio, Cesar, Maicon, Forlan, Pazzini...

Everyone is entitled to there opinion, but I'm sick of the arrogance of some fans turning there nose up players of RVP and sneijder quality.

Personally would love to see sneijder at City, he's genuine class. Whether it will happen remains to be seen but it wouldnt surprise me if the deal involved tevez. Old rumour i know but makes sense. RVP will go to Italy.

Yeah, Sneijder's fee would be a lot less than one year ago, his wages would be huge though. If we signed both RvP and Sneijder, that would be two £200,000/week range players so we'd probably need to get Tevez, Dzeko, Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Kolo, and Bridge all out as the club wants to cut the wage bill and there will be other signings too I'd imagine.

stavros said:
the talk around the club is that van persie is pretty much nailed on.

Aw balls. Surely that means Dzeko or Tevez are on their way out then. I would of preferred the current 4 to stay together. Can't stand van Persie.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:33 pm --<br /><br />
Ireland_for_pm said:
Everyone is entitled to there opinion, but I'm sick of the arrogance of some fans turning there nose up players of RVP and sneijder quality.

Irony in more ways than one.

LHarper said:
stavros said:

Aw balls. Surely that means Dzeko or Tevez are on their way out then. I would of preferred the current 4 to stay together. Can't stand van Persie.

-- Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:33 pm --

Ireland_for_pm said:

i agree l. harper don't hate RVP, but i like the balance of our 4 strikers at the moment.

Ireland_for_pm said:

Agree with you 100% mate. I'd be made up with Sneijder & or RvP

stavros said:
LHarper said:
stavros said:

Aw balls. Surely that means Dzeko or Tevez are on their way out then. I would of preferred the current 4 to stay together. Can't stand van Persie.

-- Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:33 pm --

Ireland_for_pm said:

i agree l. harper don't hate RVP, but i like the balance of our 4 strikers at the moment.
I'm not to bothered if RVP signs or not, but if he does I'm not going to start moaning about it. We're talking about world class players here not Jordan Henderson or Stewart downing. RVP is technically a better player than dzeko and no can disagree with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.