Going Dutch

Ireland_for_pm said:
stavros said:
LHarper said:
Aw balls. Surely that means Dzeko or Tevez are on their way out then. I would of preferred the current 4 to stay together. Can't stand van Persie.

-- Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:33 pm --

Irony in more ways than one.

i agree l. harper don't hate RVP, but i like the balance of our 4 strikers at the moment.
I'm not to bothered if RVP signs or not, but if he does I'm not going to start moaning about it. We're talking about world class players here not Jordan Henderson or Stewart downing. RVP is technically a better player than dzeko and no can disagree with that.

They are different players with different qualities. One is two footed and is a great header of the ball and the other has a wand of a left foot.

MCC said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
stavros said:
i agree l. harper don't hate RVP, but i like the balance of our 4 strikers at the moment.
I'm not to bothered if RVP signs or not, but if he does I'm not going to start moaning about it. We're talking about world class players here not Jordan Henderson or Stewart downing. RVP is technically a better player than dzeko and no can disagree with that.

They are different players with different qualities. One is two footed and is a great header of the ball and the other has a wand of a left foot.
Good point that to be fair mate agreed.

Move for Sneijder depends on fee for me, struggles massively with fitness and injuries. Doesn't play many games each season

Hope this is not true. Obviously Mancini is either nuts or bananas. I'd prefer no signings if the right folk aren't available. Silly managers.

............With Them.............................Without Them
..................Hart........................................Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy.......Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
...Sneijder ....Yaya ...Silva..................Yaya.....DeJong......Silva
...Tevez .....RVP .......Aguero...........Tevez .....Balotelli ....Aguero

Subs:.......................................Subs:
Pantilemon.................................Pantilemon
Zabba.......................................Zabba
Kolorov.....................................Kolorov
DeJong.....................................Barry
Nasri.......................................Nasri
Johnson...................................Johnson
Balotelli....................................Dzeko

Not too bothered about RVP but trust RM's judgement. But Wesley strikes me as another slightly over the hill/past his best signings like Bernabia or Berkovic that could just give them a new lease of life. He wouldn't play loads.

GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
Not too bothered about RVP but trust RM's judgement. But Wesley strikes me as another slightly over the hill/past his best signings like Bernabia or Berkovic that could just give them a new lease of life. He wouldn't play loads.

I tend to agree with this.
And he isn't a player we actually need, (never thought I'd say that).

The OP appears to be receiving a strangely uncommon respect for the info he has provided,fair play......

Hope the Sneijder part comes off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.